Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
TurtleMan76

Chapter 6:

Once she had gotten changed she walked out of the shower room and made a head notion to follow her. We walked to her car where she played what she said was her favorite song, and then she took me to her house. We pulled up to her house and we were In the only car in the drive, her parents weren’t home.

We walked inside and she took of her boots exposing her pink toe nails, and she lead me up the stairs to her room. While in her room we watched a movie on her bed, and she keep touching her my feet with hers. Everything about tonight just felt perfect and I didn’t know how it could get any better until she said those words.

She turned her head, smiled and said “ kiss me nick”. I felt so nervous now, I had never kissed a girl, what was I going to do, but before I could finish my though process, she grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and pulled me in close, locking lips for the first kiss of my life. Suddenly I was on cloud nine, everything in my life was perfect. My dream came crashing down when a large shadow came across the room.
Claire’s parents had just pulled into the driveway, and she looked at me with a horrified look. “Oh my God, my parents are going to kill me if they see you here!”. I couldn’t let her get in trouble, she had just made this the best night of my life. So I acted quickly. I ran to the window and looked for an exit strategy. There was a tree in the front yard that had a large branch right above the window. “Claire I had a great time tonight” I said, and then I opened the window.

I climbed to the top of the roof as she said goodbye, and I climbed onto that branch. Once I made it back to the tree in the yard, I started to climb down. I lost my footing on the way down, and fell out of the tree and landed on my arm. I sat there for a few seconds in utter pain, until the porch light came on. I quickly got up and ran away without looking back.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote