Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #9
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 5

I made a mistake with this. I wrote the story in word so when I copied the chapters over, it didnt paste all of it, so now chapter 5 is a little off.

Chapter 5
“Hey I need a shower, Im all sweaty and gross” she said. “Just wait over by my locker, and look away im getting undressed!” This completely turned me on. Being in the girls locker room, with a naked cheerleader! I heard the sound of the curtain as she opened it and got in the shower from across the room. The sound of rushing water quickly came after that. After taking it all in I suddenly had an idea. The horny boy inside of me wanted to smell her panties.

The idea of this had gotten me hard, and I was starting to feel that rush once more. The mist of the shower emerged from the room as I slowly walked into the room. She had laid her uniform and her change of clothes on a bench in the middle of the room. I very carefully approached the bench and looked up at the shower to make sure she was not getting out. I could only see the heels of her feet at the bottom of the curtain so I was good. I approached the bench and picked up the skirt.

I reached inside to find a pink-lace thong and held it in my hands. I just pictured it on her beautiful tan body, and that rush feeling was stronger than ever. I looked back at the curtain and the coast was clear. I took a whiff and put them back where I found them. I quickly exited the room and in good time too, because less than a minute later she said, “Ok im getting out now, don’t peek!”
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote