Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Suddenly from behind me I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck from behind me. “Oh my god nick you’re here!” in that soft voice of hers. I turned around and got an up close look of her in that cute outfit. Standing there in that short skirt, and knee socks, it was a battle to not get hard right then and there. She asked me if I had any plans for the night, and I said, “Nah, just watching the game” She then said, “well were up by three touchdowns, Why don’t we go hang out?” My heart was pounding, everything slowed down, I felt invincible. I went from being a looser, to having the cheer captain ask me out. I looked back at the guys and they all just gave me the “your going to get laid smirk”. Finally I spoke up and said, “Yea, that would be great!” We left the stadium and it had gotten cold out, and she was still in her uniform. “Hey lets go in the school real quick, I have some clothes in the locker room”. We walked to the school and got in through the side door and went down the hallway to the gymnasium.

As we walked we exchanged simple small talk, such as movies, interests, and school. We walked into the gym and went to the hallway that had the locker rooms. She opened the girls locker room door and said “Wait here”. She came back 30 seconds later and said, were alone, just come in for a second. I felt nervous, this was the girls locker room, but how could I say no. If I didn't go I could risk a great thing here. I walked in and it was like the men’s locker room, only it smelled fruity, as opposed to the stench of sweat in balls in the men’s locker room.
The lockers all had stuff like perfume, clothes, socks, and just girl stuff. She grabbed my hand and said c’mon, and took me to her locker. I had a slight rush of being in here, even though we were the only ones, it felt like I was doing something wrong. In her locker she had a pair of jeans, some boots, and a pink sweatshirt, Typical cheerleader.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:51 PM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote