Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

They all suggested I go back up and talk to her before we left, so I approached the counter. To my dismay she was no longer there. I asked the cashier were Claire was and she said “Oh Claire has to go cheer for her school tonight” Then it all came to me. That was Claire Harkins, captain of the cheer team for our high school. I had only heard rumors of how attractive and popular she was, but never met her.

Normally we don’t even go to the football games, so I hardly even recognized her. I went back to the table and told the guys this news, and within seconds we were walking out the door. Once we got to the game the sound of the band playing beat against our hearts, pulsing adrenaline through us. While people were covered in paint in the colors of the school, everyone was hyped for the game. We decided to stand on the fence, so we could easily see the game, and the cheer routine of coarse. I decided to send her a text just to see how she was doing. Within seconds she replied “Omg its you from the restaurant! I didn’t even catch your name!” “ I replied back “My names nick, Thanks for your number btw” . My phone started buzzing, it was my mom calling, I answered it and she nagged me about leaving the door unlocked While I was talking to her I heard a beep in the background, the beep you get when someone sends a text when your on the phone. I tried to tell my mom I had to go, which only mad the nagging worse. After a few minutes passed I heard another beep. I was starting to get anxious, I didn’t want Claire to think I was ignoring her. Finally I got off the phone with my mom and as I hung up I got a third text from Claire! The first one said “My pleasure, most guys aren’t sweet like you  “, then “ Hey do you go to Meadow hills?(our high school) And are you going to the game?” finally she said “ well im cheering there tonight, i hope you show up either way , I got to go were about to warm up!”

Finally half time rolled around and the cheerleaders came out, and did their big routine performance. There I saw her, her perfect brunette hair, in that cute cheering outfit. She had blue and yellow pom-poms, white knee socks, and ruby-red lipstick. The music started and I though I was dreaming, She started moving around, shaking, and jumping in that tiny little mini skirt. I couldn’t help but love every second. Then she looked in my direction and smiled, She had spotted me. After half time, I was talking to the guys and they all commented on how hot she was.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote