Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

On the way to the game, Michael said he was hungry and recommended we get food, and just miss the first few minutes of the game. So we all went to the McDonalds by the school. When we walked in all eyes went to the cute brunette managing the cash register. She had a nice skinny body, about 5”10, and D size breasts. The guys told me to hit on her, because it would be good practice. “Your not going to get her she’s out of your league, but you’ll be able to try out your pickup lines on her” so all the guys went up and ordered their food, and the closer I got, the more the nervous and anxiety began to take over.

When it was finally my turn I said “Wow McDonalds has gotten big, Didn’t realize they were hiring models as cashiers”. She laughed at this, blushing, and gave me a smile. “Ill take a number seven, no mayo, Got to cut back on what I eat”. From the looks of it you don’t have to though, and I gave her a wink. She giggled again and said “your funny, my names Claire. She said “your food will be out in a sec” blushing as she walked to the back. Right before she completely disappeared she looked back at me and smiled. When she came back she handed me my tray of food and said “Have a nice day boo”. All the guys looked at me in awe, as they had just doubted me, and now everything with her went so well. “Dude she was all over you” said Michael. We all went to the table and continued to talk about Claire. Once I finished my burger I picked up the fry container to pour them in the empty burger box, to see something written on my placemat. “Call me some time – oxClairexo with little hearts around it. Right under was a 7 digit number. I showed the guys and they all went bat shit.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Tabing
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote