Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
TurtleMan76

Default 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+

Chapter 1:

It was just another night hanging with guys. Joey was texting his girlfriend half the night, Michael was trying cheap ways to get high, meantime Jamie and Adam were playing xbox on the couch. “Dude, try this shit Nick, its so great” Michael said to me. Nah man I’m good I quickly replied. “Aww, your no fun”, Correction, I’m just not a retard.

The rest of the guys laughed, and agreed with Nick, “seriously bro, why do you always got to be high?” said Joey. Shut up you pussy, replied Michael, Your girlfriend has you whipped man. Everyone laughed at Joey now. Joey then said “ I don’t know why your all laughing, I get more pussy than all of you combined, and I’m not whipped”.” Not whipped, You cant leave your house without telling Abby where your going” said Adam, Not to mention, Girls love me and my fast car. Jamie chimed in, “Man your car goes 0-6 in like 2.4.. YEARS” The whole room boomed in the typical “oohs” It was at that time I decided to say,” yall are all pussies”.

To my demise, the tables instantly turned when Michael said “Bro. you aint even kissed a girl yet, I bet you don’t even know what a vagina is!”. The whole groups laughter was then aimed at me. My night and my entire life then change when Joey said, “Man we got to hook ole brother Nick up with a lady”. I don’t need any help I replied, when Adam chimed in “Dude you've been single your whole life, your sixteen man.” “Yea nick c’mon, Lets get you laid” said Michael.

The whole group was pressuring me so I decided to play along, and go with them. We left the house at abut 5:30 and decided to go to our high school football game.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-23-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Tabbing
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to TurtleMan76 for this post: