View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 10:04 AM   #14
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
GRAPES_OF_WRATH_2, keeping them in with your PLUG_MED_1. Now go to a public toilet: SOUND_2 then WETNESS. Don't rinse your mouth. Now your choice: HOLDING_3 in the public toilet or go back home and do ROULETTE_1 instead. Enjoy.
Public really isn’t a normal thing for me but I wanted to expand my horizons

Initially I had to run out and fetch more grapes so I went to the shop plugged and caged with no pants (as instructed earlier).

I got the grapes, went home, put 22 in (somehow I’ve lost anal capacity which is odd!) I then put the plug in which squished things a bit, through the tunnel I put another 4 in for 26 total.

I put my sound and my 6” suction dildo in my shoulder bag and left - I should add that I guzzled 1 litre of water before all of this so I already needed to pee pretty bad. I was wearing a white t shirt, some basic jeans and shoes without socks.

I could feel a slight chafe with the cage and plug against my jeans and just the idea of being outside up to mischief got me feeling hard, pointless with the cage but still frustrating in a good way!

By the time I had got myself to a disabled toilet I was dripping precum and super super frustrated. Also hugely desperate to pee.

I got in, locked the door and took all my clothes off. I stood barefoot on the toilet floor and unlocked my cage. My cock almost immediately became rock hard which was a huge problem for both sounding and peeing. I had to wait until it settled then I spat on the sound and began fucking my peehole with it, still literally begging to piss.

I hit the 5 minutes and then began to work out how to pee into my mouth. I ended up laying on the floor with my legs on the toilet pissing straight onto my face which went quite badly but I swallowed a bit….

I put my cage back on before my cock had an opportunity to get hard again, then
I rubbed the remains all over myself and in my hair then got the dildo out and suckered it to the wall.

I started a 3 minute timer and planted my face straight onto it. Instead of going against the wall I tied my T-shirt around my face holding the dildo in my mouth fully. This obviously generated huge amounts of goopy spit soaking the t shirt.

I actually hit about 2:10 before I had to gasp for air so I failed but got over 2 minutes which isn’t terrible.

I then got dressed into my mostly wet clothes and began walking home feeling pretty filthy!

Thank you for posting. This was scary but fun!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post: