Thread: Fiction: Julia's New Feelings
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
ExtremeMaster33

Default Chapter Two: Katies Time

I hope you like this chapter it is a little longer because I haven't added to it in a long time

Chapter 2: Katie's Time

* julia wakes up to a frightning sight of katie naked next to her*

*Julia shoves her off the bed and wakes her up and she notices that she is not wearing any panties and they are on the floor and thought nothing of it and put them back on*

Julia: Why the hell are you sleeping with me naked ur my friend for god sakes *and slaps her across the face*

Katie: ok fair enough i deserved that and i got kinda horny last night and didnt think through any of my actions

Julia: i can kinda see that

Katie: Well the boys should be here any minute it is almost ten oclock

Julia: what i thought i said no boys katie

Katie: i never heard that oh well

Julia: what about my parents

Katie: they are on a cruise they will never know lets just have some fun shall we

*soon there was someone at the door and katie runs over too the door and opens it and flashes her boobs too the person and that person was their mail man and he is a popular kid but not so cute*

Katie: oh my god

*covers her self up with her hands*

Mailman: hahaha what is this katie

Katie: oh nothing i was expecting someone else

Mailman: well you know i always come to this house at exactly ten every morning. And by the way who were you expecting?

katie: oh no one really

Mailman: come on tell me

*katie was really quite for a sec and she didnt want to tell him because he thinks they are his friends but they are just doing it so he doesnt feel bad about his life*

Mailman: are you really not going to tell me. Fine then you will do anything with me for the next thirty mins of your life then hun.

*graps katies nipples and she screams as loud as she can because she has never felt this pain before in her life*

*julia comes and slaps him in the face and punches his balls and he lets go*

Julia: just tell him katie

Katie:no

*the mailman then grabs katie and starts to make out with her*

*katie pushes him away*

Katie: ok ok i will tell you

Katie: Its kyle and jacob ok bro

Mailman: oh i see you invite the hot people from school but i dont care they are cool well i guess i shall be going

Julia: yeah you better be. Oh wait a sec i have something for you.

*as he turns back around julia kicks him in the balls twice as hard as she could and he fell on the ground crying*

*julia and katie laugh their heads of and slam the door in his face*

*a few minutes later the boys pull up togther Katie runs out to the car and is about to get in*

Julia: where are you going

katie: no where just stay in the house we will be in soon dont worry

Julia: ok

* julia goes back in the house and starts to think somethings up but goes into the kitchen to get something to eat because she was starving*

*katie gets into their car and starts to make out with jacob who was driving the car and kyle was in the back seat*

Katie: how you guys doing

Kyle: good umm can i join in for a bit

Katie:sure

*kyle pulls down her shirt and starts to suck on her nice tits that she some how has even though she is chubby a bit*

Katie: ohhhhhh this is awesome. Two hot guys playing with me.

Katie: its so nice to see u guys again

Jacob: ok katie why did you have us come here

Katie: oh yeah just a sec *pulls her shirt back up and pulls three pics from her pants pocket and shows them to boys*

Kyle: oh my god this is so hot i would masterbate to this pic all night *it was a pic of a naked girl with slut written on her boobs no face was shone*

*the pic that jacob got was a pic with a pen up someones ass and he couldnt really make out the face really well*

Jacob: uggh this is gross yuck

*the last pic was with a young girl in a bed room with a collar and a lead drinking out of a dog bowl*

Kyle: let me see that. I wish i knew this girl.

Jacob: where did you get the pics

Katie: oh i might tell you later but lets not have julia keep waiting

*they get out of the car and go into the kitchen to find julia*

Julia: *Sets down her food* hey guys i made you a lunch

* the time the boys and katie were outside julia made everyone a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich*

*everyone takes a sandwich except kyle*

Julia:have one

Kyle: nah i already ate

Julia: you sure your still no hungry

Kyle: yeah im sure julia thanks anyway *leans over and gives julia a hug and kisses her lightly on the head*

Julia: since everyone is done i think we should do something

Katie: i dont care

Julia: anything you want to do boys

Jacob: well i have never played truth or dare before that might be fun

Julia: uggh i dont know it doesnt sound too exciting

Katie: yeah i think we all should play. Julia you have never had fun before so lets go.

Kyle: this is going to be awesome

*they all file into the living room and take a spot on the couch and kyle takes the chair*

Kyle: how are we going to make this fair

Jacob: i have an idea put everyone's name in a hat and draw

Katie: Ok *grabs a new york giants hat, paper & pens and gives a one to each person*

Katie: write your name and put your name in the hat

*every one puts theirs in but Jacobs*

Katie: come on

Jacob: i dont like the giants so im not going to

Katie: fine then i will take it from you *katie jumps on him a pinches his nipples and he drops the paper*

Jacob: yum your an angry one * laughs*

*katie gives him a fake smile*

Jacob: the first person will draw from the hat and the person name they draw will be the person they ask and if you draw your own name you dont get to ask anyone and turns over

Katie: ok here i go * draws out the name and she unfolds it and has a big grin on her face*

Dislike Anal, Family and friends, piss and scat

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me

Teased by girls edges completed 10/350

Last edited by ExtremeMaster33; 01-16-2012 at 02:23 PM.
ExtremeMaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote