Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #34
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Eight

The door to the hidden chamber room was opened slowly. The room was dark and someone was tossed in and onto the floor. Jack was half unconscious; his head pounding with the essence of a migraine sweeping in, threatening to take over. He looked around, but all he could see with his sleepy eyes was the pitch black darkness of the chamber.

He could hear the breathing of someone, it sounded struggled and muffled. He wiggled a little, pulling at the chain and handcuffs that suspended him 4 feet up in the air. He kicked the wall with the little bit of strength that he could muster, but nothing happened; he still hung there.

"Mmmfpphh...." the voice said, it echoed throughout the room.

"Who's....who's there?" Jack asked, using most of his energy to just mouth the words.

No one answered. The room was now silent as ever; then the lights turned on. Jack's eyes got wide as he looked at the beautiful, yet terror-filled eyed, girl in front of him on the floor; Heather.

No one else was in the room. Heather couldn't move. She had been handcuffed behind her back, blindfolded, gagged, and legs tied together around the ankles.

"H...Heather, baby? Can you hear me?" Jack asked, half hoping - half pleading. She wiggled a little and only moaned slightly, trying to scream through the gag. "Baby, why? How did this happen to you?" he asked, seriously not expecting a response.

He began to cry at what he knew was going to happen next. They were going to come in soon; the Head Master and probably a couple of other teachers, possibly other students. They'd beat her in front of him. Then they'd untie him and make him use her like she was nothing more than a rag doll. He sobbed and the tears just streaked down his face. You could hear the echoes as the teardrops hit the cement floor. Now all there was to do was wish he could hold her, comfort her.....protect her; and to wait.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote