Thread: Fiction: Thirty Days with You
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 10:35 PM   #22
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I held out as long as I could before the first orgasm shattered my body. I had done this before, I could do it. I could keep orgasming for a while. I knew I could. I just needed to hold them off as long as possible. And that is what I did. Through 9 more orgasms my body tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed, they were getting closer together. My clit was getting so sensitive. I couldn't hold them off any more. The next orgasm rolled straight into another one.. and another one. I didn't want this anymore. I had no idea how long it had been but it had to have been nearing my record time. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I was constantly in and out of orgasm. I was lightheaded and kept my eyes closed to keep the room from spinning. The orgasms began to hurt. My moans were turning into screams. I knew you could hear me. I couldn't think of anything. My mind was blank and I was just stuck in this terrible painful ecstasy that I wanted nothing to do with.

I don't know when you came in, I don't think I noticed you switch off the vibrator for a while after you did. It took a while for my body to calm down, for my thoughts to return, for me to realize I wasn't orgasming anymore. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw you, you looked so kind and loving. You kissed my forehead and slowly and gently untied my restraints. I couldn't move, even after I was free. My eyes lazily found your face again. You looked at me again, and leaned down and kissed my lips. I wanted to kiss back, but didn't have the energy. You took me in your arms and held me, curled up against you, on the bed for a very long time. I think I dozed off, but I am not sure. When I regained some form of consciousness I thanked you.

"It's my pleasure," you said, smiling.

We ate dinner, and just relaxed the rest of the night. I was content. I could tell you had forgiven me and that my punishment was over. My clit was still swollen and sensitive and sore the rest of the night, and you left it alone. I was extremely grateful for that. You let me sit on the couch to watch a movie after dinner before we went to sleep.

"Time for bed, sweetie"

I went to the bedroom, and I know I was supposed to expect to sleep in the cage but really wanted to sleep with you. I thought I had done well, and that I deserved to. I slowly went towards the cage once we were in your room. Your eyes followed me from the door. You said nothing, did nothing to stop me from crawling in the cage and turning around to face you. We locked eyes. You walked past the cage shutting the door, but not locking it. You went into the bathroom. I was confused. Why couldn't I sleep in the bed? I had never slept in a cage before. I suppose I would be getting used to it. You came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. You turned the lights off and got into bed. Five minutes later I laid down, curled up, as comfortably as I could. I don't know how long later it was when I heard your voice.

"Sweetie, come up to the bed"

I had accepted my fate in the cage already and these were the best six words I heard all day. I crept into bed beside you. I fit perfectly in your arms. That is the only place I wanted to be. I was so content. I drifted off, dreaming of the day we just had, of all the days we still had.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote