View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
Andwhatelse0

I got 5 for humiliation so before I continue I need to tell you the most embarrassing way I have ever masturbated, well theres two that spring to mind.

One time when my neighbours were away and had given me her keys to look after their cat when she was gone I went over to their house late at night, went into the room of her daughter, who was away at university, put on a pair of her panties and masturbated while I was reading a diary I found. I came so hard in a girls room wearing a pair of her panties and reading about all the boys she liked and what she had got up to with her friends.

The second time I was at the gym, in the changing rooms, it was only ten minutes till closing and I was the only one in there so I decided to wank in the shower. Of course I came and looked around and there was a guy who had forgotten something. We looked at each other and of course I started blushing and shaking, he just grabbed it and angrily left, I dont know if he told the staff.

I'll make another post when I'm done.

Loves: Light CD, Dares, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee, Anal, Chastity, Webcams, Controlling Screens.

Sometimes: Scat, Vomit.

Dislikes: Public or Friends and Family (wont do)

I DARE you to dare me

snapchat: andwhatelse0
kik: andwhatelse
Andwhatelse0 is offline   Reply With Quote