View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #23
fun-dave

Smile a few diff little ones

1) i was once dared to strip to my boxers infront of 2 girls wen we were like 14 ( all same age) and i did that but as i turned round to pull my shorts back up they pantsed me didnt see owt perticualy but was still naked (that was my first)

2) after talking with an old friend that once saw me naked by accident at a sleepover wen i was changing finally fessed up after like 8 years. so i was like 18 at the time and said haha if you saw me know id be well embaressed and she said she would be more embaressed so we sorta looked at each other, you know that look of should we. then she said if you do i will so i did and she did like 5 mins later wen i had stud butt naked for like 5 mins while she decided then we laughed alot while naked watching (spongebob i know grown up or what haha). then got dressed slowly while talking. she did havea quick grab while joking about saying she sene bigger ( not massize but not small im average not big average or owt just normal.)

3) i had met a girl of the internet and her and her friend were daring me and there gay friend to strip infront of each other inprivate, so i said id do it inprivate so we both stripped off even tho we knew they were peeping thru the door. was fun!

any questions just pm me be nice please!

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote