View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
JABuendia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Does this get any easier? Go do your local Thai restaurant and speak to the chef. Ask him for the hottest sauce he can make. Pay the man and go home. Call your friend now and invite her over.

Now strip. If she can put you in bondage now, do it. Once you are secured, she is to take a 1/4-teaspoon (really just a couple of drops) and put them on your tongue. And she can step back. If you don't cry with that, she should put the sauce on a butt plug and shove that in your ass. Next would be coating your cock and balls with the sauce. If you still survive tearless, into your pisshole.

Enjoy your time as her slave.

Note, water will not put out the fire. Use MILK. A LOT OF MILK. And don't make bets like this again unless you just want to be her slave.
yes sir. I will go to the Thai place in a couple hours. she said that she wants me to order extra, because she says that if I lose she is going to put it everywhere that you said all at once when I become her slave :-S

Likes: being controlled, pain, CBT, blackmail, anal, forced orgasms, orgasm denial/edging, chastity belts, being used, being made to do things i dont like, being punished regularly for no reason, being a whore. if its not listed here or my dislikes/limits, ask me

Dislikes: Not too many actually haha

Limits: Blood, money, permanent damage, animals, family.

PM me with a number, I will hit my balls with a belt that many times.
JABuendia is offline   Reply With Quote