View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #22
The Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbsman7 View Post
A few reasons go into finding a female slave, or sub, or whatever you wish to call it.

1) You're too picky. You probably want a thin girl, the hot girl you see at Starbucks, that girl you have a fantasy about. Fact is, normally, you won't find the supermodel here. You have to accept that a) You're going to have to settle for a normal person, and b) that you aren't that attractive yourself. Unless you somehow ARE extremely attractive and you possibly might be able to find an online sub.

2) You're probably looking in the wrong places. Honestly, I wouldn't say getDare is the best place to look for a sub. Half of the kids here (and I do mean kids) are little kids that want to pretend their a girl and will give dopamine pleasure rushes to their master by telling them they did something, when in fact, it gives them the rush to think that they too might've done that had they been a female. So, I would say don't look here, because you're a) not going to find a cam girl because a lot are probably guys, and b) this has turned into a gay fantasy forum for 13 year olds. Sorry, that's just the way things turned out.

3) Be yourself. Try using punctual grammar, be assertive, be nice, but also be a real master. You need to show that you aren't fucking around and that you mean business. If you want her to shove a dildo up her ass, tell her that, and don't say "would you please put a dildo in your bum-bum?" No, you need to let her know you mean it. "Shove that plug up your ass, slave."

Maybe that's a bit harsh. But you can't be a submissive master. I think you get my point.
Listen to chubbs. ^^

He pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Under NO circumstances should you click this link!

Puzzler: You may enter, but you may not come in,
I have space, but no room,
I have keys, but open no lock.

What am I?
The Game Master is offline   Reply With Quote