View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 1

Hey,my name is Cathryn,and this is my story of how I ended up being my big brother's slave.
This story begins during the summer if June. My dad is in the military and is off fighting in Iraq,and my mom passed away last year with breast cancer,so I just live with my brother Jeremy.
I don't remember what the exact date or time was,but I do remember that it was a very hot day outside, on a Friday afternoon. Jeremy and his boyfriend Kaiden where sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie. I was bored and alone in my room, and thought it would be fun to bugg my brother for a while,so i went to go join them in the living room.
There was a little gap between Jeremy and Kaiden, and sat next to them, making them scoot over.

Jeremy: (talking to me) Uh, exuse me.

Cathryn: Hey.

Jeremy: Leave, NOW.

Cathryn: No, its my living room too. I want to watch a movie.

Jeremy: (hands me a Barney movie that we had since we were kids) Here, go take Barney to your room and watch it.

Cathryn: (I hand the movie back to Jeremy) I'am 17. 17 year old girls don't watch Barney. Only babies like you do. What are you guys watchin?

Kaiden: We are watching American Pie Betta House Club.

Cathryn: Cool, I watched this with James once. (I see a girl exposing her breast on the screen) But I don't remember seeing that.

Kaiden: (laughing at my reaction to what I just saw) Thats because it's the X-rated version.

Jeremy: Which is why you need to leave. Your not old enought to watch this movie. Your also in my way of me being able to kiss my boyfriend.

Kaiden: Oh, I think I can fix that.

Kaiden sits on my right knee,then Jeremy sits on top of my left knee.

Cathryn: Ow, Kaiden, Jeremy get off of me. (Kaiden and Jeremy start kissing) Ewww,gross.Since when did the movie become 4-D?. Come on you guys, get off.Your squishing my knees.(My boyfriend is calling my cell,and I answer it) Hey James.

James: Hey baby. Whats up?

Cathryn: Well my knees are being pinned down to the couch, and I'm forced to watch Romeo and Romeo make out infront of me. (talking to Kaiden and Jeremy) Eugh,would you guys get a room?. Get off of me. (talking to James) Hey,can you hold on for just a sec?

James: (laughing at me)Yeah,sure

I push Jeremy off of my knee onto the floor.

Kaiden: (gets off of me to help Jeremy up, and I get up off the couch) Babe are you okay?

Jeremy: (gives me an evil look) Yeah.

Cathryn: (being sarcastic) Ooops,sorry. (I walk into the Kitchen to where I can talk to James without any distractions)

James: Cat ya there?

Cathryn: Yeah, im still here. Sorry about that.

James: Its okay.

Cathryn: So whats up?

James: Nothing much, just being bored and lonley.

Cathryn: I know the feeling.

James: Would it be okay if I could come over to your place, so we could go swimming togeather?

Cathryn: Yeah,sure. That sounds like fun.

James: K,it's a date. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

Cathryn: K,see ya then. Love you.

James: Love ya too.

(James and I hang up our phones. I go back in the living room where Jeremy and Kaiden are.)

Cathryn: Hey Jeremy. James is comeing over for awhile, and we are going swimming.

Jeremy: Okay,cool. You two just better keep it PG.

Cathryn: (I roll my eyes at Jeremy's comment) Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Jeremy: Kaiden and I may join you guys after our movie is over.

Cathryn: Okay. Well I'm going to go put my swim suite on. James is suppose to be here in about 5 miniutes. If I'm not ready when hes here,can you please let him in?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure. Whatever.

Kaiden: If he doesn't then I will.

Cathryn: K, thank you Kaiden.

I go into my room to change.....
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote