View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:38 AM   #26
Chuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
As the talking fuckhole failed to address my post (quoted below) at all, much less the dare contained therein, I must request that proof be provided of the dare's completion.

I have a truly dreadful punishment to try to reform the horny slut: it should masturbate wildly on new years eve, cumming repeatedly and then make a new years resolution not to cum at all for the following year, not even for dares. Since I have no confidence in the whore's self control, I'd add that every time it cums in violation of the resolution, it should seek out punishment here on getdare. Not merely enjoyable punishment like it is receiving now, but rather something truly nasty, horrendous and painful, to the extent that the horny cunt actually fears and dreads the punishment instead of looking forward to it.
(Not doing a year-long dare.)
(I haven't replied to everything; please be patient before reposting.)

Toys: electric toothbrush, household items (ask for specifics)

Likes: pain, dirty talk, cruelty, vaginal stretching, dice dares, (anonymous) omegle dares

Soft Limits: semi-public/hidden-public, ice

Limits: pee/poop, diapers, buying, permanent, dangerous/illegal, public, cold shower, enema, blood/needles, other people, messy

Punishments: pain, temporary Master, etc

Click!

Click!
Chuu is offline   Reply With Quote