Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Five.

As I lay there surrounded by darkness I hear him take a step away from me and open the bedroom door before telling me he will be right back. I strain to hear what he's up to, to no avail. He's deliberately being quiet this time and I can't hear a single sound. I can feel the last of the ice melting and dribbling from me forming a damp patch underneath me.

Just as I start wondering what on earth he is up to, I hear the door open and his footsteps return. The gag is gently removed and drool cascades out, no longer held in place. I resist the urge to swallow despite how humiliating it is-I know that he likes it dripping down my body.

I feel my mouth being prodded open again and willingly take him into it, although I'm a little surprised that he wants this again so soon. Unable to move my head much while bound in this position, I don't have any option but to let him control it. As I get to work once more, he tells me:

"Good girl."

I freeze slightly. He sounds like he is on the other side of the room...nowhere near me. So who is this using my mouth? I start to panic slightly and automatically try to pull my head away until I hear him tell me to relax.

"It's okay. You're safe, princess. Be a good girl for me."

His soothing tone has the desired effect and I can feel my anxiety start to lessen considerably. I wasn't expecting this in the slightest but if this is what he wants ..then I know that I will do my very best.

The unknown male takes a fistful of my hair as he uses my mouth for his pleasure and keeps a tight hold on it and as I feel his hands grip even tighter, I feel my Master's hand trailing slowly up my legs and towards my pussy. He lightly pinches my clit before dipping a finger inside me and I can't help but clench against him.

I can feel my cheeks turning red as he chuckles and comments on how wet I am before adding another finger. I burn from the humiliating fact that I have no idea who is using my mouth whilst he watches and this is turning me on even more.

As he murmurs what a beautiful slut I make, I feel the humiliation wash over my entire body which only betrays me further by responding to the treatment being inflicted upon me. I've never understood why I react the way I do to the shame and humiliation of the things he has me do or puts me through but it's the same reaction every single time and I stopped trying to make sense of it long ago.

The stranger slips from my mouth and for a moment there's only silence before I feel him slide his fingers from me and put them to my mouth. I clean his fingers softly, cursing him silently. He knows how much I hate this particular act and yet still has me do it every time he can.

Suddenly there's emptiness in front of me and I wonder who is where and what's going on for the briefest of seconds before I feel my pussy being pushed against. A moment later and he slides in, taking a moment to adjust himself. I'm unable to speak and unsure of who exactly is inside me right now. I know who I want it to be, who I hope it is but I don't have the slightest idea and all that surrounds me is silence.

As I take him deeper I feel the emotion overwhelm me at what is happening right now and being unsure exactly of who is using me. It's not that I mind it if it's what he wants from me it's just that I'd rather know. I'm confused at being unable to tell if it's him and this isn't sitting comfortably with me.

As I feel him push himself into me as far as he can go, I feel the breath on my face and relax slightly as I hear the words,

"Such a good girl for me."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote