View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #17
kearns

The barn doors were opened and Cunt was led into sunlight. Even with the cock blinders on both sides of her head, she could see endless green fields and a dirt road that stretched beyond her line of sight. Her heart sunk. She must be in the middle of nowhere. There was no chance of escape. A squirt of the cocks and her Master speaking interrupted her train of thought.
"As you can see, Cunt, I own a very large amount of land. I own so much, in fact, that I need some mode of transportation to get me from point A to point B. You are that transportation- eventually. For now, we begin your training. I am going to tie you up, but don't entertain any thoughts of escape- I own miles upon miles of land, all of which is surrounded by a gigantic fence. Even if you could climb the fence with no arms and hooves, your suit would shock you as soon as you touched it. It will also alert me to your escape attempt and, because your suit can track your location anywhere in the world with pinpoint precision, allow me to find my property readily."
Cunt accepted what her Master said by swallowing another load of cum. Her Master smiled wickedly and tugged on her leash, beckoning Cunt to follow. She was led now to a very thick pole in the ground, which had a thinner piece of itself branching out just above her head. As her Master hooked her leash to the metal pole, she saw in the distance what appeared to be a very big house.
Not a house, she thought, a mansion!
Her view of it was temporarily blocked as she was hit in the face with another four loads of cum. Her Master grinned.
"Oh yes, Cunt, that's my house, stocked with plenty of other slaves like you. You'll meet one tomorrow, as her new job is to clean you. But that's tomorrow. Today, we start your training. You'll be out here for six hours on this pole, so enjoy it. Your Master, however, has other slaves to attend to so I won't be with you the entire time." He moved to the large pole and pressed some sort of control panel. "Here we go. Have fun, Cunt." He walked over to her and pressed a button on her headphones, then slapped her ass.
"The voice is one of my other slave's. I had her record it when you were having your surgeries done."
A cool feminine voice rang through Cunt's ears. The cocks coned her face again.
"Welcome to the start of your ponygirl training," the voice said. "We are going to start with correcting your walk. You will be expected to walk like this from now on. The technique is called high-stepping. Bring your thigh up until it is parallel to the ground. Your hoof should leave the ground, then return as you bring the next leg up. Be sure to keep your back straight and your hoof planted firmly in the ground. Begin."
With another load from the cocks, Cunt was off. The pole she was attached to began mechnically leading her in one giant circle. Her Master stood watching her progress for about thirty passes, whipping her tits when she wasn't bringing her thighs high enough and and slapping her ass and calling her a good pony when she was. Before beginning his trek to the mansion, he unzipped his cock and pissed over Cunt's slavetits as she was forced to approach him. Cunt began growing bored and tired, knowing she still had hours of this to go. The pleasant sun she felt on her face earlier began to hurt on what little skin she had exposed. The piss and shit that caked her face and tits began to dry and smell even worse, and she was soaked in wet cum that despite degrading her kept her face somewhat moisturized under the burning Sun. The cum in her mouth, sadly, was tasting worse and worse each time. Fortunately, the suit kept the rest of her cool.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote