Thread: Omegle
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
killerwang

Send a message via MSN to killerwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.
He is so right. I tried this today. Had my chest shown on cam and then when i saw a girl quickly tilted cam down to the thong. They instantly laughed and about 75% of them stuck around and asked for more. Even had one girl make several requests. For example, stick finger up butt, hump pillow, do a dance.

Likes: Crossdressing, slight pain, bondage, humiliation, semi-public to public, roleplay, degradation, shaving.
Limits: revealing info, getting caught, social suicide, scat, piss, extreme pain

Toys: Very small plug, vibrating cock ring
killerwang is offline   Reply With Quote