View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #6
WinterGirl

I did this one before I even had an account here, so now I can report on how it went:

I took me 10 tries to finally roll the six. So I put on some lipstick and gave myself a high wedgie (I was already wearing a tong). I slid in a buttplug but then I had some trouble. I did not have someone else’s shoes available, so instead I wear six pair of socks and struggle into my high heeled boots. Feld weird! Luckily I did have deodorant left of my ex so I used that. Combining number 6 and 8 I took of my blouse and my bra. Lastly I opened the zipper of my skinny and slid on a jacket. I then finally took off on the walk. At first it felt really daring, especially being naked underneath my jacket, but after a while I calmed down and decided that no one could see anything about me. So I walked for 15 minutes and returned home. When I entered and opened my jacket, it suddenly hit me again and I instantly was really horny! I loved the dare and now that I’m writing this I’m thinking about doing it again!

Like to do:
Humilation, Hidden/Semi-public, being controlled, clothing control

Willing to do:
Anal, Pain, Insertions, Roll playing, Messy

Will never do:
Pictures, Public, anything not anonymous
WinterGirl is offline   Reply With Quote