View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #42
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
And to give you a weapon, as you want to dance. I love this task. Lightze has to edge once for every "Just Dance" you complete naked (search youtube just dance, things like this =p https://youtu.be/UU0AtBzAlYY?t=23 )
My word.

I figured I might as well give this a try... you know... willing to try anything once... and I don't think I'll ever be trying it again. xD And seeing as I didn't want to find my own, I went with the fox one. :P

I think the biggest obstacle in this task is that every few seconds I had to stop myself from bursting into hysterics. What even are those dance moves? I think they were swimming in the air at once point? And hopping up and down, doing some kind of reverse robot? It was a real struggle not to just burst into giggling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a good minute of the song, just from having to stop and laugh. :P And that's without even mentioning all the jumping up and down movements, which are just... silly looking.. when you're naked. I think I muttered to myself on three separate occasions "How long is this song!?".

So Lightze, you owe me an edge. And you better make it a good one, for all the effort it took for me to earn it. >///> *hiss!* I am definitely not trying that again. That must be the most embarrassing dare I've done in recent memory. XD

I think the saddest thing about this entire story is that after all of that dancing and making a fool of myself, I'm still not sure what the fox says.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: