View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

Alright so to OP, I'm in the same situation as your girlfriend right now. My boyfriend wants me to be dominant and trying to get used to/understand what to do is a pure hell for me especially since I prefer being a submissive myself I have problems with being a dominant to men though not women mainly because I feel squashed in figuring out what to do with you men! Also for further um...understanding as to why its so important to me is I've been with this person for over 2.5 years so lots of invested time! :P

I think trying to find things that don't overstep boundaries too much or things that your partner likes is difficult. One thing you must keep in mind, do not for any reason criticize her during the time she is trying. Give her tips after because it will save the mood from breaking and it will also prevent her from feeling underpar. I've had to stop sessions because I felt like I was trying but it just wasn't good enough so please do keep this in mind. No topping from bottom!

I think in time, when you both are comfortable and found your separate styles for subness/dommeness (couldn't think of a better term), things will seem a lot more smooth. Have some talks about concerns, likes, needs, dislikes, hard limits and styles and hopefully you will find a small basis to get ready with and then hopefully things will gel from there!!!! Good luck!