Thread: have you ever?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
FemaleSlave

Default have you ever?

1.masterbated while sombody watched?
yes... i assume everyone wants to hear about it... well, i was at school and had just finished pre-season track practice so I went to the trainers room to get the tape on my ankle cut when my crush walked in. He was one of the boys on the soccer team and a year younger than me. When we both finished with the trainer i walked him to the varsity boys locker room. He stuck his head in then said "theres no one hear want to come in" so duh i followed him in. As he began to strip I asked him if he wanted me to wait around the corner, he said "no, but lets make this fair. For every piece of clothing I take off you have to take one off too." I agreed and when he was down to his briefs i still had my sports bra and spandex on(no underwear) I asked if he wanted to see more and he said sure. I ended up walking over to the showers (just incase people walked in) and asked him to pull my spandex down. I guess he didn't think i was naked under it because he turned really red. I sat down on my spandex in the shower spread my legs wide and just started teasing myself while he stood watching. i didn't want to get completly wet so i let him fill a cup of water and pour it on my pussy while i touched myself. it was amazing. It lasted for about 10 seconds before i wanted to climax but i held out for 5-7 min. when i finish he washed away my mess with water. we went back to his locker and i took my sports bra off and just watched him changed while i sat there naked. after that we ended up dating for 6 months the we ended it!

2.kissed sombody of the same sex and who?
no

3.had sex?
no comment

4.been married/divorced?
nope

5. lied about your age?
yes

6. been banned from anywhere public or another site?
I was involved in a fight at a restaurantand told never to come back but i doubt they would recognize me if i did.

7. been overweight?
no, i'm athletic

8.had a cell phone and/or broke it?
I've had two so far, never broke one though

9. given a swirly?
negative
FemaleSlave is offline   Reply With Quote