Thread: Fiction: Miss Lucy's Slaves
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #15
PacifierGirl

2. Jack (Part 2)

"Right, time to think of a plan," Jack thought to himself as he looked at the Google Map on the screen, in front of him.

He would have to get from Point A to Point B and he had no idea what the best way of doing that was. He couldn't walk, it would take him at least an hour and he needed to minimise time outside in the dress. The bus? That seemed like an awful idea, while he was minimising time - he would also be concentrating himself on to a few people, increasing chance of harassment.

Then, finally, an idea clicked. He had it, everything that he was going to do to take down this crooked Mistress. If he turned up at her doorstep, he was prone to even more abuse under threat of blackmail and there's no way he could take that. He had to win.

It wasn't going to be easy.

His hands shook as he reached for his phone and dialled his best friend's number. He heard his breath heavily as the beeps of the dial-up rang out in his ear. "Kathryn, this is going to sound really bad but I need your help with something..."

- - -

Kathryn couldn't stop herself from giggling as Jack climbed in to her car, looking extremely cute in his little pink dress.

"Just drive," he blushed.

She nodded her little, round head and suddenly her car was off. "Are you really ready for this?" she asked him, "It's a bold plan, I don't want you getting hurt."

Jack gulped, "I know, but I think it will work. I just need you to be ready, okay. Give me the signal when I can act."

Kathryn nodded, "We're going to get this bitch. That said, you do look very cute in that dress of yours."

"Stop it."

With a laugh, she turned her head to admire her pretty little sissy. A second later, the two lurched forwards as they smashed in to the car in front.

"KATHRYN!" Jack yelled out, more in anger than fear for his friend. The two looked fine, admittedly both terrified.

Kathryn's eyes were wide in horror. She had crashed, no way... The black SUV, in front, had its doors shoot open and a very angry man came storming over towards the two. "Here we go," Kathryn groaned.

"What the fuck!" the man yelled out, as Kathryn got out of the car. "Watch where you're going, you stupid bitch!"

"Calm down, we'll get this sorted out..." she responded, her voice trembling.

Then the man spotted Jack and the anger turned to laughter. "Well, isn't that cute! A fucking piece of sissy shit ruined my car!"

"Leave him alone!" Kathryn scowled, shoving the man.

"Hey!" the man shot back towards her and grabbed her, holding his head close to hers.

Jack rushed out of the car, being very conscious of how cold it was in just the dress. "Get off her!"

The man laughed and did as he was told, instead facing up to Jack. "Oh yeah? Want a go, faggot?"

"Just fucking exchange insurance details, I've got no time for this shit."

His response was met with a punch to the face and Jack felt himself to the floor. "I said, do you want a go, faggot?"

Jack was in so much pain, his eyes were filled with tears. "No, no, please."

The man laughed, and grabbed his phone - taking a quick snap of Jack on the ground. "What a little girl. Wait until this goes on Facebook."

- - -

With Kathryn's car out of commission and not much time left in the day to make it to Lucy's house, Jack found himself running across town - not bothered too much about who saw him. The occasional car honked at him and he could tell that everyone he ran past was looking at him.

He was past the point of caring, he just needed to get this done. It was going to be risky now, he would have to stall for longer - give Kathryn a chance to set-up but the plan had to go ahead. It had to.

Eventually, he arrived at the house he needed to be at. Waiting at the door was a familiar figure, one he recognised very well from a webpage.

"You left my apartment ages ago," she responded, "What took you so long?"

Jack found himself stuttering, "It's a long story."

Lucy laughed, "Well, sissy, it's just like our night then. It's going to be a long one."

Jack smiled. It would be for one of them.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post: