View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:51 PM   #47
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Redo of first stand

Come on guys! We can’t let the girls win this!!! Let’s get our noses in the corner and win this competition!!!!

So, that being said, I’m going to redo my first stand. My original first stand was for 34 minuets, so this stand of 90 minutes will only count as 56.

So I d decided it was my turn again! 90 minutes of boring corner time! But the worst part is, that it will only add 56 to the boys total! But, that’s the rules.

So I once again stripped totally naked and then retrieved my handcuffs. Before handcuffing myself, I set the timer for 90 minutes and turned off the radio! Ugh, this is supposed to be boring so I once again decided to stand in total silence, then tightened the handcuffs on my wrists, behind my back of course. And then it began. Tick tick tick tock.

As this corner time began, as wasn’t as agitated as I was for my last stand. I just wanted to do this for the boys team. I was already bored out of my mind! Standing in the corner is boring, but it’s also embarrassing. But punishment isn’t supposed to be fun, right? Corners are where all of us bad boys and girls need to put our noses when we misbehave ang it’s not supposed to be exciting, it’s supposed to be BORING and embarrassing, and certainly NOT FUN!!!!

As my time continued, I used the time to think about the many, many, many hours I have had to stand in the corner! Countless hours of boring cornertime and here I am again, serving yet another 90 minutes. I truly believe though that I deserved every single minute I have had to stand in the corner. It’s excellent time for reflection on my misbehavior and the things I could be doing, if only my nose wasn’t stuck in this corner once again.

I was so bored at this point and kept telling myself to hang in there. It couldn’t be much longer, could it? I mean, 90 minutes isn’t really all that long, however, I must have tightened the handcuffs a little too tight and my wrists were starting to ache. However I was determined to serve this time for the boys team so I ignored the handcuffs and concentrated on my naked boring self, which led me to then think about how badly I just wanted this to be over.

I can’t go on much longer, can it? Oh yes, I guess it can! Time flies when your having fun, but really tends to drag when you are bored. And bored I was. I continued standing even though now I was getting cramps in my shoulders and legs, to go along with my sore handcuffed wrists. I couldn’t believe my time wasn’t up yet! I have had to stand in the corner a lot longer than 90 minutes (15 hours is actually my longest stand ever) but it sure seemed like my time should certainly be up, but I kept standing anyways.

Finally, I decided I had enough starting at this corner for one day. I would just take whatever time I served and use it to help us guys!!! Sorry I left the corner!

Oh no! My phone had ran out of power! So, needless to say, the timer never went off! The time was what? Oh my! I was in that corner for 5 hours and 7 minutes! The limit was 90 minutes and I just stood there for 307 minutes!!! So I stood in that BORING corner for the last 217 minutes for NOTHING!!! Out of all that BORING time, I can only credit us guys with 56 minutes. Im sooo mad at myself, but, its all my fault. This should serbe as a reminder to always make sure my phone is fully charged before setting the timer. Only 56 minutes count! 😭. Oh well, that’s life! At least we boys have regained the lead! Yeah!!! Are you girls ready to give up yet?

Girls-205

Boys- 251

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
The following user says Thank You to silkysatin for this post: