Thread: Fiction: F stands for Flogger
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Chapter 2

Camille’s POV
At the start of class the teacher walked around class looking for our homework. We were in university we don’t need a teacher checking if our homework is done. When he got to my desk he glancing at me as I ate my bagel.
“Miss Alexander, your homework?”
I glanced up at him, opening my book to the empty page. “Right here.”
He glared at me. “we will discuss this after class.” And with that he went to teaching the class the lesson for today. When class was finished the teacher looked at me. “Miss Alexander, can you wait out in the hallway? I would like to talk to Logan.”
I walked out into the hallway, pulling out my phone. It hadn’t gone off the entire time that I was in this class but I knew Jackie would be texting me again in a minute to find out about lunch and what we were doing for it. And sure enough just as the teacher came to get me my phone went off.
Logan was sitting on a desk at the front of the class. He was probably the hottest guy around. Full set of abs, middle length dirty blonde hair that was in loose ringlets, his eyes were an ice blue. He played for the school’s soccer team as well as the hockey team. It is one of the reasons why I went out for soccer that and the fact that I was really good it and it gave me something else to focus on. But it was the soccer that caused him to want to do this.
“Miss Alexander, you were informed that if your homework wasn’t completed for today that there would be severe consequences, right?” the teacher asked pointing to a single chair sitting in front of his desk.
I chose to continue standing where I was not really wanting to sit down. “Yes I knew that but I didn’t see the point in doing homework when I completely understand the lesson and didn’t need anymore practice on it.”
Logan shook his head. “Camille have a seat.”
Part of me wanted to sit down and listen to what he had told me but the other half wanted to defy him and see what he was going to do about it. So I took a seat on the desk resting my bookbag on the chair they had both pointed to. Logan shook his head getting up to stand at the door.
Mr. Nikki looked at me. “You constantly want to defy us don’t you. But I was hoping that Logan could teach you some respect and how to listen to rules. You have a choice to make, I believe he dropped off a few things for you this morning. You can choose to read the letters and agree to the terms or I send a message to your soccer coach and have you benched until you go a week with doing the homework each and every night. The decision is yours but I need it now.”
I reached for my bag. “I haven’t read the letters yet!”
Logan smiled. “We can negotiate the particulars but the structure of it stays the same. Basically you come to my place Friday night – Monday morning until the end of the semester.”
My jaw dropped. Pulling the smaller letter out of the bag. “I trust the instructions are in this one?” Logan nodded to me. Ripping the envelope open reading it silently.
Camille,
I understand you hate math homework but this has become a problem. So I know very deep inside you what you keep. Remember that night we got drunk together. Well because of your team I have decided to step up and help you. So Friday night you’ll come to my place and spend the weekend we can go over the contract in the other envelope.
Logan
P.S. please bring the box with you it has something for you on Friday but don’t open it before you get to my place.

I gasped glaring at the note. Trying to wrack my brain around what I might have told him when we were drunk. I looked at Mr. Nikki for a second. “I’m okay with this arrangement.”
He nodded looking over at Logan. “Both of you have been excused from your next class see your teacher at the end of the day. But be at your last class or there will be more issues to deal with.” With that he left the room closing the door behind him.
Logan walked over to me. “If you need to text Jackie and tell you we are eating together today go ahead then we need to discuss this contract and everything.”
I looked down at my phone quickly before sending Jackie a text explaining to her I was eating with someone from class and that I would explain later. Then turned to Logan. “What secret did I tell you about when we got drunk together?”
He settled on the desk smiling. This was a genuine smile. “Well it was right after …”

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Gotta love the cliffhangers. Until chapter 3. Shouldn’t be too long especially with the possible outcome of this vs poll.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote