View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:43 AM   #402
flying_squirrel2003

ASL 31, male, Morgantown, WV

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock?Yes, it was a lot bigger than mine too.
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes, same guy from above.
3 Can you lick your cock? No.
4 Has a sibling held your cock? No.

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yes.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? Never
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass Not in a guys ass, but in a few girls asses.
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? No
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? Finger
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? Fingers

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Yes
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? about 15
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? A day or two, when I was saving cum to splatter my wife for some pics.

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Pussy, clit, tits, balls, I've rimmed a few girlfriends, fingers, toes, ears
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Strangest for me was a cock and balls

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes, many times. I had a girlfriend who would take a cumshot anywhere, as long as I licked it off and either shared with her, or swallowed it.
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? Not intentionally, but one night my wife let two guys cum in her pussy, instead of in her mouth like usual, and I ate her pussy without knowing.
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? See above.
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? Yes, on my hands
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yeah, I have a few times.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? No.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Many times. My wife routinely has sexual activities (mostly BJ's and handjobs) with guys she meets, and I'm pretty much always there when she's used. Been there for gangbangs, and blowbangs.
26 Have you stripped another guy? No.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Lots of times. I'd say probably over 150 girls.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? On the interstate highways, at rest areas, and in Point State Park in Pittsburgh, PA

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what?
Not really, just the normal stuff, like getting bj's, giving bj's and hj's.
flying_squirrel2003 is offline   Reply With Quote