Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #15
sadomasculine

1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
Male

2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I love it! Sometimes it's hard to get off without some pain.

3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Ballbusting is the main thing, and also clothespegs. Not so much into cock torture (but it's ok). Things like heat cream are excruciating and hard to handle, but also make me hard.

4. What do you like about it?
I'm not sure. It's hard to say why it makes me feel good, but it has done for many years. Physiologically it's something to do with endorphins, right? There's also the idea of someone else having power over me that really gets me going, so if someone else is dishing out the pain it's even better.

5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Anything, really. Hands, cane, ruler, rubber bands, shoes, toothpaste, heat cream, etc.

6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Yep, now that I have a Master, I have someone to torture me in person. It's only been a few weeks, but I'm loving it.

7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
My balls have definitely been very bruised, but that's about it (for genitals, that is).

8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
In terms of my genitals, the worst is probably the heat cream. One time I had it on for around 10 minutes before washing it off, and I felt like I was on fire for the rest of the day. I enjoyed it for most of the time, but I would have enjoyed it more if it were a little less intense.

9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
No, I wouldn't say so. With anywhere on my body, the worst things have done is leave me a little sore for a few days, and I don't mind that. No lasting damage or complete loss of pleasure with the pain, and I haven't safeworded with my Master at all.

10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
If you're just starting, start light. A lot of people are saying to just go for it and like...sure, you can. But I'd recommend working up to going really hard. You build tolerance and it's more enjoyable that way. But yeah, if you enjoy being completely out of your depth just find something heavy and solid and give your balls a few full-strength whacks
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sadomasculine for this post: