Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Your humble slut just crawled out of her bed. First thing she went to the bathroom. Getting out of my soaked panties, I found that my pussy lips were not their usual color. Instead they were a dark purple. And they were not modestly closed, they were gaping wide, dripping of pussy juices. After all these tasks and edges, your slut is seriously horny! I know that I'm not allowed to touch, so there is no touching, but being this horny makes me crazy. Right now I'm so strung out, subservient and submissive that I would do everything for only one orgasm!

There is one more thing I have to report: Your obedient slave has given the used, very skimpy and very transparent thong that she has soaked last night a prominent place on her table, on top of the books I still have to read for my studies. I am very embarrassed and anxious that somebody will come in and see them.

And another one: I have edged again, first 2 times and then an additional 5 times.

Pleeeeeze Master, have mercy... I need to cum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Stop whining, slut. If you want to be fucked, meet some friends. Go out and get drunk. Dance, kiss, grope. Make you available. Have a good time. But there are rules. Make sure that you obey my every wish...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote