Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #19
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Slut! After telling me what you would do with my cock, you may play with your pussy through your panties. Make those panties good and wet by edging 5 times with 5 minutes between edges.
Your slut did get up in the middle of the night to read your message. She has done her five edges in her already soaked panties. This done, she was so horny that she could not think straight any more.

This slut so much wants to be shared, Master. I'm so happy that you bring out my submissive side. I need to be pushed in that direction. This slut wants you to push her limits.

Pleeeeeeeeze let me cum...

I'm here for you. I'm so horny and eager to please.

Quote:
Slut, you can't touch that pussy of mine! I do not want you to cum! But you can SLAP it ten times! Hard! Then go to bed and sleep....
Your obedient slut did find this message last night, when she woke up to check KT for your orders. She SLAPPED this pussy of yours really hard with a ruler, 10 times, and got back to bed.

I woke up this morning completely ashamed of my behavior last night. I really went over the top, drinking too much and sending you all these silly messages. You have any right to be angry with your selfish slut!

Quote:
You NASTY SLUT! You are still thinking of touching that pussy of mine? You should be ashamed. You know it is mine and you are not allowed to touch it!
Yes, Master, your nasty slut knows she is not allowed to touch that pussy of yours. But she's still hoping to be allowed to cum in the near future....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote