Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Story/ 1

"I enter a standard motel room, brown, beige, polished wood. The curtains are open, I see a parking space and lots of cars. A big ceiling fan is circling slowly above me. Next to it are some halogen lamps, creating a bright spot in the middle of the room. I see a big guy, well built, head shaved, and strong as hell. It's him. He's naked.

I get down on my knees. I'm so glad that I'm finally allowed to see him. And I know why I'm here. He wants me to please his cock. It's my duty. No questions asked, nothing to talk about, I'm here to please him. I'm shivering in anticipation, as I've been for days, waiting for our first meeting. I'm naked. Before entering I stripped naked, in the corridor. All my clothes are lying in a heap on the floor outside of his room. I can see them, as the door is still open. I did not have the presence of mind to close it.

Behind me a TV set blurts, ".... the Rays score a run in the bottom of the first inning while forcing Verlander to throw 29 pitches." I'm lost in his bright green eyes. I'm hypnotized. On all four, I crawl towards him. I lift my head, look into his eyes and tentatively stroke his dick. He's definitely not bad equipped down there, and he knows it. He's proud of his dick. He knows what to expect from a slut like me.

"B.J. Upton follows with a single to put runners at first and third..." The ball game is in my ears, but he's in my mouth. Delicately I have started to lick the sensitive spot right below the head, but as soon as he is hard, I grab his dick with both hands and stuff it in my mouth. He moans and I suck, the TV still blurting. "Scott hits a hard grounder that appears to be destined for the corner in right field. But Fielder makes a diving stop and records the out unassisted..."

I see the reflection of the TV set in his green eyes, his look transfixed on the game. But then he seems to come to live. Without warning, he grabs my hair and forces me to deep throat him. I struggle to remain calm, but he is fucking me so ruthlessly that I have to fight for air. I flinch, gag, try to withdraw. No chance. His huge, mighty cock is pounding me relentlessly. To make it all worse, he is pinching my nose, so I can't breathe. Desperately I yank my mouth open. But I only get more cock.

"Verlander walks Ben Zobrist, who steals second to put runners at first and third. But Verlander gets Brooks Conrad to ground out to the mound to get out of the inning..." Not being able to breathe while his gigantic cock is filling me up, I am about to faint. But suddenly his cock is growing even bigger. He shivers, twitches and gives me a last thrust. Then he stills. A whole load of hot, salty cum fills my mouth. I swallow eagerly, hoping to get some air. He retracts, and I can breathe again. Sticky cum is dripping down my chin. I still can't close my mouth. "Jennings made a great diving catch to end the top of the third inning..."

I look up, into his eyes. He is back with the game. But he smiles, he seems satisfied. I'm proud. I start to lick his now soft dick, cleaning him thoroughly."
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote