View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 02:09 PM   #44
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 16

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 16

No one of the six friends say anything. They do not want to start this game. Either because they do not want to play, they do not want the four others to be there or because they do not know what is expected of their truths and dares.

As the four friends have agreed this morning, if none of the six friends have the nerves to begin, Lena starts their agreed round.
Lena: “Okay… Since none of you would like to start, I will start a round of truths.”
The six friends all look at Lena, hoping they are not, the first to be asked.
Lena: “Jenny you are first - Nikki stripped to keep your nude photo a secret, would you do the same for Nikki?”
Jenny looks at Nikki and ask her: “Did you… for me…”
Nikki looks at Jenny, then into the ground. She nods.
Jenny: “Oh Nikki… I am so sorry…”
Lena is impatient: “Jenny!”
Jenny gets back to the question. She thinks: “If I could help Nikki, I would… but strip naked? Oh it is so difficult. I wish I could just say yes… But I am so much in doubt.”
She looks at Lena, she has decided: “Yes… Yes I would do that for Nikki.”
Nikki looks at Jenny and thinks: “She is a good friend, just hope that she does not have to do that for me…”

Bobby: “Mike - What did you do with your sister, when we visited you earlier this week?”
Elena and Mike look with scared eyes at each other. They have both hoped to keep that a secret.
The others are all looking at the two and are all thinking the same: “What did they do? It must be bad, since they are asked – and Mike does not want to say.”
Mike decides just to tell, they will get to know anyway: “We stripped each other… while they were recording it…”
The other four are all sitting with their mouths wide open.
Adam is the first to say something: “You… have then seen… each other…”
He cannot finish the sentence. However Mike gets the question: “Yes… yes we have…”
The other four suddenly do not feel that embarrassed about their own faith. This is so bad. Stripping your own brother or sister. That is far worse than just stripping yourself. There is completely silent for a moment again.

Sue breaks the silent: “Nikki - What would be worst, to have your photo shown, or Jenny's - and why?”
Nikki blushes and try to look at Jenny, but Jenny is just looking in to the ground.
Elena tries to put herself into Nikki’s position and thinks: “If I had Nikki’s body, I would not be proud to show it… However to admit that it is worse to show than your best friend’s nude body – That is tough…”
Nikki whispers: “Sorry Jenny… I am… But I have to answer… my body.”
She still try to look at Jenny, and this time Jenny looks back. She also nods, as she understand.
Nikki continues: “And it is… because… my body has not… developed yet…”

Lena: “My turn again. Elena - Do you want to see your brothers erect dick again?”
Elena is taken by surprise, she thinks: “It was bad enough to do it, but it feels so much worse to talk about it now. He is my brother, he is not supposed to be turned on looking at me - And I am not supposed to be turned on looking at him.”
Tom tries to think, how it would have been to be naked in front of Jenny, but he simply cannot even think about it. That would be so embarrassing.
Elena: “I don't know… It looked so nice… But he is my brother…”
She has a little break, looking around at the others.
Elena blushes, as she has never blushed before: “I am sorry Mike… but yes - Yes I will like to see your erect dick again…”
Mike is equally embarrassed by the words from his sister, but he is also a little proud, she likes his dick. And yes, she is his sister, but after all she is also a girl.

Karl: “Tom - Now that you do not sperm, did you have an orgasm, when you wanked your dick, when I visited you?”
Jenny looks at her brother half disgust and half surprise. She thinks: “Wanked? Did my brother masturbate in front of them? Nooo…”
Tom feels so humiliated. Not only did he show his little dick, now they also all believe that he was masturbating. He has to disprove the allegations: “I only wanked until my… dick was… hard…”
The others are all looking at him, Tom’s confession did little to help him.
Karl: “Cool that you are open about that too – But the question was if you had an orgasm?”
Tom would like to dig himself a big hole and disappear into it: “No… I did not have… an orgasm…”

Adam knows that it is his turn, he is very nervous about the question.
Bobby looks at Adam: “Adam I can see that you know it is your turn. So here is your truth - Did you like the pictures of your three female friends?”
The three girls have all forgotten about the pictures.
Jenny thinks: “It is bad enough that they have seen them… but Adam… that makes it so much worse.”
Elena thinks: “So now it is only Tom, who has not seen my naked body…”
Nikki thinks: “Adam has seen my naked undeveloped body… Ohhhhh…”
Adam is trying to find an answer that are satisfying Bobby, and not embarrass himself or the girls any more than necessary: “Yes, They are all beautiful.”

The six friends all sit for a moment and think about the round. It has been bad to talk about, but also relieving. They have all kept a secret to each other that they have now told. Now it is out in the open and done with.
The round has been strange and the six friends have all loosen up quite a bit. It seems that they have all accepted the fact that they are here to play.
Also they had all feared the worse when coming here, but now they have realized that the four are there to play, and nothing more – At least for now.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote