View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 04:08 AM   #33
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 13

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 13

Bobby has followed Adam, and are now waiting for Karl outside Adam’s house.
Karl arrives: “Tom really has a small dick, no wonder he is ashamed.”
Bobby: “Hehe… And he cooperated well?”
Karl: “Yes, just hope that Adam will be equally easy.”
Bobby: “Me too… Let’s go inside, he should be alone.”
Karl and Bobby are knocking on the door and Adam is opening: “Hi… What do you want?”
Bobby does not waste his time, he pushes immediately: “Nice bra you were wearing.”
Adam has no clue what the boy is talking about: “What??”
Bobby: “The bra you were wearing at your game Saturday… It suited you well.”
Adam remembers: “Who told you that?”
Karl: “No one told us, haven’t you seen the picture?”
Adam is worried: “What picture?”
Bobby: “Let us inside, and we will show you.”
Adam lets the two boys inside.

Karl finds his mobile at shows the picture of Adam in his bra. Then the picture where Jenny leaves the clubhouse with her bra in her hand, and it is clear to everyone that she is not wearing another bra: “See it is a nice picture. Maybe you should do that more often.”
Adam does not know what to say, he just looks at the pictures.
Bobby: “And we have many more, also of your friends. It is going to be a very popular homepage, when we upload them all and let all your friends at school know.”
Adam is looking at Bobby. He thinks: “Okay it is not that bad with the bra picture. It could be far worse, but I wonder what else they have.”
Bobby: “Do you want to see some of the videos too?”
Adam nods.
Bobby: “Okay. Here is one where your friend Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass.”
Adam is watching the video and gets more and more nervous.
Karl: “And what about this one, where little Tom is sharing his little secret.”
Adam listen to Tom, as he tells about his little dick. He has seen enough: “Please stop… What do you want?”
Bobby smiles: “Exactly, what do we want?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is also smiling: “I have a sister, who saw you in your underwear, however she wonders if your dick is a small as Tom’s.”
Adam is getting even more worried.
Bobby: “So to satisfy my friend here’s sister, you are going to strip naked and let us take a photo of your dick…”
Karl continues: “…Or else we will show everyone all the pictures and videos.”
Adam thinks and considers his options: “I am not convinced that they will upload them… And again it is just me in a bra, who cares? Yes they will tease me a little, but I will survive. I am more concerned about the other…”
Bobby looks at Adam: “So?”
Adam: “And you only going to show this to your sister?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is lying: “Sure”
Adam: “And what if I do this? What insurance to I have that you or your sister will not be back soon?”
Bobby just look at Adam and with a determined voice: “You have none. But believe me when I say, we have no intention to show the pictures to anyone!”
Adam is still considering his options.
Karl looks at Bobby: “Told you this was a waste of time, let’s go home and create the homepage. I am looking forward to show it to a lot of people tomorrow.”
The pressure is helping. Adam is giving in: “Okay okay… Just promise that no one else will see the photo!”
Bobby: “Sure. Now strip!”
Adam is taking off his clothes and is now only in his boxers.
Karl: “Go on!”
Bobby is ready with his cellphone.
Adam is pulling off his boxers, and his semi-erect cock is jumping alive.
Bobby takes the photos, and just as he is about to put away his cellphone, he sees that Adam’s dick is growing. He then continues to takes pictures, until it is full erect at its 4½ inch.
Adam is blushing, and is getting in doubt if he is doing the right thing. He sees that Bobby has stopped taking photos, and is about to redress.
Karl: “One last thing. Please give me your email and phone number.”
Adam: “Why?”
Karl smiles at Adam: “Maybe my sister will send something back? You never knows…”
Adam is falling for the trick and gives his email and phone number.
Karl and Bobby is leaving, and on their way out Bobby makes his last threat: “And remember that we still have all the videos and pictures. So if you say anything, we will too…”
Adam nods his agreement, as he is putting on his clothes.

That evening the four friends are meeting at Karl and Lena’s house, to talk about the last two days.
Bobby: “Wow they were easy. I had never imagined anyone being so stupid. Okay, maybe one of them might had stripped naked for us – But all six? It is incredible!!”
Lena: “Yes it is so wild. Jenny just stripped down to her panties so easy.”
Sue: “And she did not need much persuasion to drop them too!”
Bobby: “And the siblings – They almost begged to strip each other down to nothing.”
Lena: “At first I thought that it was because, they had done it before. But looking at their faces when they saw each other’s nude bodies – I am sure they haven’t.”
Karl: “Tom he was so naïve. He just showed me that little dick of his. And he even wanked it to let me see his little hard-on.”
Sue: “Nikki she would have done anything for her friend. I am wondering, where her limits are?”
Karl: “Adam he was the toughest.”
Bobby: “Agree, but eventually we made him strip too.”
Karl: “Just too bad that we did not have the option to get him to arrange the next game.”
Bobby: “Yes, we have to get him to do that. Let’s send him an email with a little persuasion.”
Karl: “I am wondering, if he sits and waits for a nude photo to come back?”
Bobby: “Then let us send some, one of each of them…”
Lena is going to her computer: “I will find six good pictures and send an email.”
Sue: “Wait…”
Lena turns around: “What?”
Sue: “I think that we should send a text message to all the others first.”
Bobby is considering Sue’s suggestion, before he answers: “You are right. Putting it all in the hand of Adam might be too risky.”
Sue: “Exactly – I just suggest that we send a text message to the other four, asking them to play again. Nikki of course excluded, as she does not know anything about the cameras last time.”
Karl: “Agree, Sue will you send the messages?”
Sue: “Yes… And when I am done, wait an hour, and then you can send the email.” She looks at Lena.
Lena agrees: “Good.”
Bobby: “Nice!! Let’s hope, Adam is sending the invite soon after he receive the email.”
After Sue has send the messages, and while they are waiting for Lena to send the email, they laugh and enjoy the rest of the evening, talking about all the things, they want to do with the six friends.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote