Thread: Fiction: Messy Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
samk7675

"Emily, Truth or Dare?" Isabel asks Emily. Emily smirks. "Ummm. I will go with dare I guess." Isabel smiles. "I dare you to stuff four cupcakes into your bra cups and let Sam squish them in." Emily takes off her black shirt to reveal a normal pink bra. She grabs a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting and puts it into her left bra cup. She squeals at how cold the frosting is and grabs another cupcake. This time it is a chocolate cupcake with orange frosting and puts it in her other bra cup. Two cupcakes later, she approaches me awkwardly. I don't know if she was nervous about a guy possibly squeezing her boobs or if the cupcakes felt weird. I smiled at her, not in a pervy way, but in a calming way. I hope she interpreted the smile the right way. Emily is in front of me and I take my hands and squeeze the bra cups. Emily screams as frosting and cake explode all over her bra. I spend a couple of seconds rubbing the cake through her bra and let go. Emily sits down as the rest of the girls laugh. I suddenly realized it was my turn again when Claire shouts. "Truth or Dare, Sam?" I did not want to appear like a coward so I said "Dare."
Claire smiles and says"You have to let each of us hit you with a pie." I look nervously at the girls as they go get their ammunition for the attack. They each come back with huge pies. Kadie comes up to me and says sorry and she hits me in the face with a french silk pie. Claire comes up to me and says, "I spent two hours working on my hair this morning, you jerk," and pies me on the top of my head. Emily comes up and tells me to take my shirt off. I take my shirt off revealing my less than flattering physique. "It's only fair." as she takes the pie and slams it across my chest and she starts rubbing the mess in. This felt weird, but strangely arousing. Emily stops rubbing and Adrianna approaches me. drianna suddenly pulls down my pants revealing my gray boxer briefs. "Nice undies, Sam" as she pies me in the front. I hold back a groan as that felt really satisfying. Isabel comes up to me and turns me away from the girls. I feel a sudden breeze when Isabel exposes my ass to the other girls. She smashes the pie in my ass. "Ugh." I say as the pie runs up my ass. "Before, I do mine. I have to do something." She comes up behind me and grabs my boxer briefs and pulls up. "WEDGIE!!!!" I feel pie go up my ass. Lexi pulls for a while and then turns me around. My eyes are closed and covered with cream. So I didn't expect what was about to be said. Oh my God, Sam, do you like this. I open my eyes to see Lexi pointing at my boner.

To be continued.