Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #43
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You are to teach him how to make that pussy of mine have an orgasm. When you do, you know what to say! Or do I have to remind you, slut?
When he came back, I was out of my mind. Anxious, aroused, trembling with anticipation. What would he do to me?

I heard him move. Preparing something. Then a sharp noise and a sharp pain. He had hit me. Right on my tits. Involuntarily I let out a loud cry. I felt his weight as he sat on my tummy. He used his hands to close up my nose. Trying to catch air, I opened my mouth. He pushed something into my mouth and let go of my nose. From the taste it was my soaked panties. I chocked, but he taped my mouth shut. I was gagged, unable to cry. I tried to calm down and concentrated on breathing steadily through my nose.

He resumed the spanking. I felt his strokes on my tits, my tummy, my thighs, my pussy. No, that pussy of yours, master. Your slut is so sorry....

After some time I surrendered. I did not fight the pain any more. And I suddenly noticed that it felt good. It made me hot to be spanked. That pussy of yours reacted in a way I would never have thought possible. I came close to the edge from being spanked alone. But he always stopped in time. He did never let me cum. He spanked me – I can't say how long. It seemed like hours. Your overwhelmed slut was delirious with pain and excitement.

It was only then that he started to fuck me. Penetrating me without warning, no lubrication, just his cock, thrusting in and out, hurting me even more. I struggled, but there was nothing I could do. I tried to relax. Felt his cock grow bigger and bigger. Felt him thrusting in my fuckhole faster and faster. Discovered that he was able to bring me to the edge again and again, always stopping in time. I needed to cum so much. I craved for his cock to fill me up. I started to answer every one of his moves. My hips met his cock in mid air. Followed his rhythm. Sucked him in so deep. Felt vacant when he was out, felt suffused when he pushed in again.

I do not know how long he fucked me. Again it felt like an eternity. When he finally came, he filled my pussy up to the womb with his hot, sticky cum and I climaxed in response. Waves of joy expanded from my tummy to my thighs and culminated in my pussy. Spasms seized my whole body. I fought against my bondage and cried on top of my lungs "OH BEN, OH BEN, OH BEN. MY MASTER!" The gag muffled my cry. I collapsed while my orgasms slowly faded.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote