Thread: Non-Fiction: Can't Say No
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #12
Elouise

This morning, as I got ready for work I realised that - as I had already bagged up all my underwear - I wasn’t left with any to wear today. Then it dawned on me that as what they had actually asked (and I did) was to put all my underwear in a bag when I got home and to take in with me today, that’s probably what they had intended. So I pulled on my black leggings and once again squeezed myself into the black top. They hadn’t said anything about how low the zip should be – and without a bra I certainly didn’t feel brave enough to have it as low as it was at the end of the day yesterday – so I zipped it up to where I felt perfectly comfortable with it (above the height of my nipples, but not all the way up). With the top coming to just a couple of inches below the waistband of my leggings, I certainly couldn’t hide the shape of my body in this outfit. (I also ought to add that to and from work I also wear a loose-fitting, hip length black jacket – the top button of which is about the same height as where I had the zip done up to, the bottom button about waist height).
I travel to and from work by bus, so I was quite glad that the top was so tight – it stopped my boobs from bouncing around all over the place. When I handed over the bag of my underwear I cringed as it was tipped out and I watched the others look through what I had, it really was all my underwear – including everything from the old, greying stuff (that they decided should go straight into the bin), to the g-strings that I received as a secret Santa gift a couple of years ago.
Tuesday’s are generally quieter at work, and none of the part-timers are in (just us), so it was decided it was my turn to work out the front – dealing with the customers. They also asked me if I would lower my zip again throughout the day, as and when I felt able to (thankfully they did say that – to keep a professional image – they would let me work out the back once my zip was low enough). Someone then asked if I would make sure that by lunchtime my zip was as low as it was at the end of the day yesterday, and then someone else asked if I would prove that I wasn’t wearing a bra underneath by getting the zip even lower by the end of the day today.
After a while I noticed that my neck was aching from the weight of my boobs pulling at the front of my top, and as there were no customers around thought I would lower the zip a bit in the hope that it would make me a bit more comfortable. It helped a bit, so the next few times there were no customers I nudged it down a little more, the more I lowered it the more comfortable it got, so I focused on that rather than thinking about how low it was getting. Being big busted, I’ve had to get used to many of the male customers talking to my chest more than my face, and while serving one of these customers I reached to get something and felt the zip move on its own. I decided the only thing to do was to ignore it for now, finished serving him and hoped no-one else came in before he left. Eventually (after a few more long glances at my chest) he did, and I glanced down. The zip was now a good couple of inches below nipple height, and my boobs were starting to bulge at the opening. I glanced at the CCTV camera, hoping that someone would come and take over from me soon so I could work out the back, but no-one did before the next customer came in, and I realised I was going to have to lower it further still before I could hide out the back. A few more customers, a couple more opportunities to nudge the zip down. My neck was still aching, but I had to keep my back straight for fear of my boobs spilling out further. At long last someone came and told me “Well done, you can go out the back now, but you will remember to keep lowering that zip, won’t you?”
They had decided I should work in the warehouse until lunchtime. I quickly realised I was going to have to be very careful while lifting and moving stock around – anything that pushed my boobs up or towards the opening could push them right out of my top, and leaning forward to pick anything up was definitely out of the question. Additionally, although I thought my zip was now probably as low as it was when I finished work yesterday, I knew I’d have to lower it a bit more to be certain. I lowered it a couple more times before lunch, and looking down I could now see there was clear separation between my boobs.
Fortunately, at lunchtime it was agreed that I had passed the morning’s task. I was then asked again if I was still going to get the zip low enough to prove that I definitely wasn’t wearing a bra underneath it (which, everyone agreed, would have to be a good inch or two below the lowest part of my boobs), and if I didn’t manage that, would I prove that I wasn’t wearing any knickers? I agreed, nervously, which was met with a laugh and the comment “I think it might be time to start talking about how much longer you’ll get when you say no!”, they then started discussing it among themselves, before turning to me and saying “You will include this in your post tonight, won’t you?”

The ideas they came up with were:
As this is my second week, they make it another two weeks.
A week for each time I say no.
One day for each person who comments on this thread by the end of this week.
One hour for each time this thread has been viewed by the end of the week.
They get me to answer a list of yes/no truth type questions and I get a day for each that I answer no to.

They aren’t going to tell me which they decide until the end of the week.

After lunch, I was back in the office. It was good to be away from the eyes of the customers, and all the movement involved in the warehouse, especially knowing how much lower my zip needed to go to get closer to completing this week. Each time I thought about it, I dropped the zip a little more. At one point I barely touched the zip and it jumped down about an inch, and I felt the weight lift from my neck, so I knew my boobs were no longer straining against the fabric – but I would have to be very careful now how I moved.
By the end of the day my zip was as low as had been asked – and it was noticed that I still had a mark from the band of the bra I was wearing yesterday, so it must be too small for me and they would have to get rid of any of my bras that are that size or smaller. I was then given a bag containing my outfit for tomorrow, asked (once again) if I would keep my zip as low as it is until I get home, and asked to write about my bus journey home as “proof”.
I put my jacket on to go home, and then someone asked me to leave the top and bottom buttons of my jacket undone. This left just two buttons fastened – one about the same height as my nipples, the other about where the zip was now down to. The bus was almost full, but I found an empty seat towards the back. I was so glad I didn’t have to stand at the front, with everyone facing me, because as soon as the bus set off my boobs started bouncing around and quickly freed themselves completely from my top.
Not wanting to look around and know if anyone had noticed how much they were moving, I spent the journey looking out of the window. I did think about making this a “no” and do my top up, but then I realised that would require undoing my jacket and keeping my boobs under control while I fought to do the zip up again. There was also someone sat next to me now, so if I un-did my jacket they would get a close-up view of my bouncing boobs. So I just kept looking out the window until I got to my stop, and walked the short distance home, glad that I’d completed another day.

Last edited by Elouise; 05-09-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Elouise for this post: