Thread: Non-Fiction: Can't Say No
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
Elouise

Today I did as I was asked, and took a bag full of my clothes to work with me. As I didn't know what their plan was with these clothes (would they say I couldn't wear any of them? Would they choose an outfit for me from them?) I didn't know what clothes to put in. In the end I decided to start with any clothes I have bought but never worn, and then moved on to the clothes I wear least often. That would at least mean the clothes I wear most frequently were still in my wardrobe.
When I nervously handed over my bag of clothes, they told me that they wanted to see what I had, and asked if I would be willing to let them choose what I wear for a while. Of course, I said "yes". I also had to show them confirmation that I had ordered the items of clothing they had asked me to, and asked to take them in and hand them over as soon as I received them. Someone said that the top I was wearing today was rather boring, and asked me to go to the toilets and take it off while they chose what I should wear instead. So off I went, locking myself in one of the cubicles, and took off my top.
A few minutes later I heard the door open, and one of the women in our group asked if I was there. I replied that I was, and she told me that if I threw my top out of the cubicle she would then let me have the top they had chosen for me. I threw my top out – and she pointed out that now meant that if I didn’t wear the top they had picked out, I’d now have to spend the day in just my bra, then threw me the selected top.
It was a black fitted top, with a zip right up the front, which I used to wear quite a bit a few years ago, but was now a bit too small for me. At first I didn’t think I’d be able to do the zip up, but holding my stomach in I managed to – until I got to my boobs! With the zip fastened to just below my boobs, the top was stretched tight around me, and yet there was still a good four or five inches between the two sides of the zip. I thought there was absolutely no way I was going to get the zip any higher, but I knew my only choices were this top or no top, so I was going to keep trying for a bit longer.
Using the heels of my hands to flatten my boobs as much as I could, I managed to pull the sides of the zip together, then holding them together with one hand I finally managed to pull the zip up. I did wonder if it would pop open again as soon as I let go, but thankfully it held.
To begin with I kept worrying that the zip would break, but the longer it held the more I began to relax. After a while someone asked me if I thought I should lower the zip enough to show a bit of cleavage, so I did. Later on someone asked if I would lower the zip a bit more, so I now lowered it to just below the height of my nipples – I did worry that with the top still being very tight over my boobs the zip would pull apart and drop even lower, but it still held.
Around mid-afternoon I was asked if I would lower the zip further still, this time as low as I could without my bra showing. As I knew I was wearing quite a low-cut bra today I really wasn’t sure, but I was reminded that if I didn’t I’d have extra time added, so I said I’d try. I went to the toilets and stood in front of the mirror, then started to pull the zip down until I could just see my bra in my reflection, then nudged the zip back up a little at a time until my bra was only just hidden. I stood there for a moment, looking at my reflection. Why had I chosen to wear this bra today? Any other of my bras and the zip wouldn’t be quite so low!
First I asked myself if I dared to walk around like this – the other people we work with would surely notice (if they hadn’t already). Then I asked myself if I would rather spend the last couple of hours at work today like this, or have more time added. Having done what I was asked to over the weekend, if I could get through today without saying “no” I would only have four days left. So I took a deep breath and walked back out of the toilets.
At the end of the day I was asked to keep my zip as low as it is until I get home, and to wear the same top tomorrow with my tight black leggings. I was also asked to take in any other clothes I have that I haven’t worn regularly at work, along with all my underwear so that they can decide which underwear I should wear with each outfit they put together for me.
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote