Thread: Non-Fiction: Can't Say No
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #8
Elouise

The time in which I can't say 'no' has already more than doubled - it started as a few hours and is now into the second week.

Am I willing to let my coworkers to see me nude? I don't know that they'd even want to! Lol!

My coworkers only asked me to post a description. I think it should really be up to them if I post a photo of me, as they might want to choose what photo.

I'm sure they would like you to post more ideas later, they have said that they would like to see lots of ideas from other people so that they have plenty to choose from along with anything they think of themselves. They have even said that if they find they have too many ideas to choose from they might start selecting them at random, so I really could get asked to do anything that is posted here (although they are going to selectively filter them, as they have agreed that anything I do say no to they won't ask me again - so anything they really want to get me to do, but think I will say no to now, they might save until they think I'm more likely to say yes)

I don't think I've said no to any of your requests, although it's only really them I'm not allowed to say no to.
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote