Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
merlin207

I have been busy, so haven't had time to play much or check in here. But tonight presented a good oppurtunity.

I was out this evening and felt the need to take a BM. I decided to wait until I got home, but when I got home, I no longer felt the need to go even though I sat on the toilet for ~10 minutes.

After having no sucess, I decided to insert 4 glycerin suppositories along with my small buttplug, and retain it all for at least 1 hour. I allowed myself to use a thong to help hold the plug in, and my favorite panties (black VS satin breifs) with a maxi pad in case I leak at all. I did this roughly ten minutes ago, and I can already feel the effects. To help it along, I decided to have a snack and drink 2 bottles of waters

I'm hoping the suppositories clean me out some, as I intend to replace the small plug with a larger one and wear it overnight!

I will report back at some point tomorrow with results.

Also, I am running low on lube and other supplies. I plan to make a run to the pharmacy and maybe the adult store. I plan to buy more lube and suppositories from the pharmacy. I also plan to buy a ball gag, another butt plug, and maybe an enema kit. Any further suggestions?

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote