View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 06:20 AM   #6
Mistress_caroline23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Sex - Gender Fluid (Male)
How long punishment should last - How long you deem necessary
why do u need punishment - procrastinating / lazy / wearing lounge wear most of the time
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) - If I have a say in it, probably 8, but also think that's not my place to judge
Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys- Are all neatly in my sig
Punishment type ( verbal abuse, tasks, corner time, line writing etc ) - Abuse / Tasks / Your choice
How would u like to receive your punishment (pm , on thread, kik or skype)- PM or Thread

Thank you in advance
Okay so here is your punishment..
You are not allowed to cum during the punishment at all. During the task u are suppose to wear a harness with nose attached
Start with giving yourself a warm water enema and then plug your ass with any of the large plug and hold it for 10 mins. After 10 mins u can take out the plug and empty the enema. Edge once. Then use your ball crusher and clover clamps for 10 mins each. Edge once again. Then u are going to spank your back with a bull whip 15 times and make sure they are hard.
On each of the following parts spank them 10 times each and use spreader bar while doing spanks and wear gimp mask with a dildo gag -
1. Nipples - spike slapper heart shaped
2. Toes - plastic coated cain
3. Left ass cheek- leather crop
4. Right ass cheek - rubber spank
5. Left thigh - thick leather flogger
6. Right thigh - tail crop
7. Balls - wooden spoon

Now edge 2 times while u have one of your dildos in ass.once done suck the same dildo.
Now i want you to wear the shock collar and vibrating plug and ruin 2 orgasms.

If u want a orgasm roll a dice
1. 5 edges
2. You can orgasm
3. 2 days denial then u can orgasm
4. Repeat the punishment and cum
5. One ruined orgasm
6. 30 spanks to each ass cheek with a crop
Enjoy ! Do write a full report useless slave

Last edited by Mistress_caroline23; 10-01-2021 at 06:23 AM.
Mistress_caroline23 is offline   Reply With Quote