View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 07:20 AM   #24
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The final countdown

Well its 5 days now until my second meeting with boy A, this time in London.

I don't know why, but I have the jitters, more bad things happened in Paris, capital cities all over Europe are the target for "radical nutters". But if they stop us doing what we want to do with our lives then they have won and they cannot and will not win! My parents, grand parents and those of others paid a high price for our freedom, two world wars and more so I could be free and be speaking English, my thanks go out to them and "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". We must never forget them and honour them, never forget their sacrifice!

Rant over, well boy A has been working hard prior to our meeting, I know now mentally he is starting to sweat and worry, sush pup, Sir will guide you.
We are trying to plan our days together, a few treats out, cinema, meals and maybe a few beers for boy A (maybe a recycled one too from his Sir and Master). Euston will be very emotional, boy A dressed in a jacket and his new tight jeans, no underwear of course, all nails painted in bright red (I know now he has grown to love them and what they signify), not forgetting his greatest possesion, his collar, the symbol of his ownership and his total submission and trust in me as his Master.

Will I use his cock to stir my hot cup of tea, maybe, but as always I will check its temperature, I don't want to scald his little cock do I. I hope these months at slave school have been good for boy A, learning about what I require from him and also what he needs and not to be afraid to ask or be totally open with me, about anything. Waking in the morning together to my boy sucking my cock will be devine for both of use, then my hand not his doing his daily required edging, that will be very hard in more than one way for the boy, I expect him not to spunk everywhere, the dirty boy, he has to learn to control "it". I will take him right to the edge, a 9 at least, then he must shout for me to stop "I will cum Sir, please stop, please Sir".

Now boy A is no longer an anal virgin any more and he craves cock, my cock, he will be hoping to claim all 4 fucks he has earnt and maybe bonus ones, the dirty little slut, my dirty little slut. He knows his pleasure is secondary, earned, not expected, I expect to cum and have good orgasms, with or without his help and he knows that, he is just a slave a fuck toy, a warm wet hole nothing else!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-22-2017 at 07:24 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: