View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #106
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 34

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 34

Friday morning Elena again ask for permission to have an orgasm. Karl is also unlucky on behalf of Elena, so she is beginning to get seriously desperate.
That evening the four friends Bobby, Sue, Lena and Karl all join together at Karl’s room, to plan the next day.
Karl: “They have been so honest with us. They don’t try to hide anything.”
Lena: “I wonder, if it is because, they are afraid? Or they just are honest in a game like this?”
Bobby: “Might be a mix, but whatever it is, it is good for us.”
Sue: “I start to feel sorry for Elena, have none of you cheated with the dice?”
They all shake their heads, and Bobby answers: “No, we have not cheated. But yes it is a little cruel. First she cannot masturbate, then she can for a couple of days, and not she cannot do it again.”
Lena looks at Sue: “Maybe you should cancel it?”
Sue laugh: “Never, but I might let her have an easier day tomorrow.”
Karl: “Now regarding tomorrow – We need some action!”
Bobby: “No doubt, but I have a feeling that we will get it. And if not, we will give them.”
Lena smiles: “Let’s hope so. Just remember that we also might be involved!”
Karl looks at the others: “True – Hopefully it is your turn next time.”
Sue: “We will see.”
They talk for a long time about their hopes and plans for the next day’s game.

Saturday all ten of them are sitting in the clubhouse ready for another game of Truth and Dare.
Elena is still unsure about her decision of not asking for permission to cum this morning is the right one. She is so horny.
Sue moves to Elena and whispers in her ear: “Elena, I am sorry that you have not gotten your permission yet. To be honest, we have been rolling a dice to check if you could get permission, and so far, you have been very unlucky. So I will suspend your dare during the game today.”
Elena is getting worried, and as Sue goes to her seat again, Elena thinks: “Rolled a dice? Unlucky? For real? And dare suspended? What are her plan?”
Sue: “Now before we starts today’s game, I have an announcement.”
There is completely silent for a moment. All the six friends fear what Sue is about to tell.
Sue: “I gave you a dare last time about a photo. And I have to say that I am impressed by most of you.”
The six friends looks with worried eyes at each other.
Sue looks at Adam: “Adam – What was the dare?”
Adam is very anxious: “To take a nude photo of ourselves outside?”
Sue: “Partly correct.”
She looks at the others: “Anyone remembers?”
After a little silent, Nikki speaks: “It has to be in public…”
Sue claps her hands: “Exactly!”
Adam does not like this, he looks at Sue for her next move.
Sue: “Adam you took a photo in your own garden – That is not public! And you were not naked, you covered you back with a towel.”
Adam is trying to defend himself: “But…”
Sue is cutting him of: “No excuses – You cheated!!”
The other five are looking at Adam, they really hate that word.
Adam blushes and looks in to the ground.
Sue: “So now I believe that you should all find a suitable punishment for Adam, after all you have completed the dare, while he has not.”
There is a buzz around the other five friends, they cannot believe that someone has cheated.
Sue looks at Adam: “Adam – Leave the clubhouse, go to the street and wait for us to get you!”
Adam gets up: “I am sorry…” He then leaves the clubhouse with heavy steps.

Sue looks at the five: “Now I hope that you can find a good punishment for him. Just make sure that it is hard and fair!”
Mike: “I cannot believe that he has cheated.”
Elena: “No, we never do that.”
Nikki: “What do we do?”
Tom: “We punish him, but how?”
Jenny: “I has to be worse than the dare.”
They all sit and considers the punishment for a moment.
Jenny is first to come with a suggestion: “I know it is hard but… What about having him stay naked for the game?”
Mike: “What? That is a hard punishment.”
Jenny: “I know, but we have all been naked outside in public. We could have been caught by a lot of strangers. In here is after all just us?”
After another moment of silent, Tom suggests: “Or we could spank him?”
Mike: “It has to be harder than my dare then!”
Elena: “I am more to the naked dare…”
Nikki: “Okay, should it be it?”
They all agree that Adam deserves to be naked.

Sue goes outside and shouts for Adam: “Adam! Time for your punishment!”
Adam goes back, really fearing the consequences. He steps inside and stands in front of them all.
Sue looks at him: “Your friends have decided on a fair punishment for you. You have to spend the rest of the game day – Naked!”
Adam protests and begs: “NO! Noo… No, please friends? I did not know? Please!!”
No one is saving Adam, they might feel sorry for him, but he has cheated, and he needs to be punished.
Sue: “Adam – Strip!”
Adam begs further: “Pleassssee… Don’t make me do this…”
Sue: “Enough, take you punishment, or we will strip you.”
Adam gets the message, and stops his begging.
Everyone looks at Adam, as he slowly takes his clothes off. First his shoes and socks, then his shirt and pants.
Adam looks down at himself and thinks: “Last time I showed my dick to Sue and Karl… But this is far worse, they are all going to see my dick…”
He slowly pulls his boxers down, and Jenny, Nikki and Elena are all staring at the erect dick, as it comes to sight.
Jenny thinks: “Wow – It is bigger and more developed, than I had imagined. And now the foreskin is retracting a little more, I can see the head of his dick…”
Nikki thinks: “Look at all the hair, it is all around it, and on his balls.”
Elena thinks: “It is a little smaller than Mike’s, but still very nice.”
Adam puts all his clothes in the corner and sits down with the rest, very red in his face, and with his erect dick pointing straight upwards.

Karl: “Now Adam was not the only one we looked at.”
This gets all the six friends to give their full attention to Karl.
Karl: “Tom, where did you take your photo?”
Tom is scared: “In our… balcony…”
Jenny thinks: “So that was what he was doing…”
Karl: “Now technically that is not in a public place either.”
Tom is very scared now, he thinks: “Nooo… I cannot be naked too… They cannot see my little dick…”
Karl: “To your luck, you are completely naked, and there are people in the background of the photo.”
Tom is still afraid of the consequences this will have for him.
Karl: “So it was close Tom, but we have decided after a long discussion, to approve your photo.”
Lena steps in and looks at all of them: “But be aware – We do not want to spend our time discussing, whether you have completed your dares or not. So next time, you would have failed Tom!”
Tom is relieved, and looks around his friends, before he looks into the ground.
Adam thinks: “This is not fair… Garden or Balcony? What is the difference? Okay, my towel shielded me, so I was safe but… Okay…”
He accepts his faith, and keeps his words to himself.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote