Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
Left

All of us gathered in closely.

“When you decide to take your picture, you can have everyone be positioned exactly how you want.” Jannie said, confident.

“BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Jack questioned. “I already took my picture!” Jack took out his camera and looked at the photo. We all did. It showed Jannie's face, she was staring directly at the camera; also both of her breasts were in perfect shot.

“Well, you can't complain, you got a perfect picture.” Jannie said, rather embarrassed about pointing out the fact that someone got 'a perfect picture' of her topless. “Besides, you can't take another, even if you delete it.”

Jack pouted but quickly got over it. Jack got up and put his phone on the counter. Jannie stared at his wedgied but walk away, she was giggling.

The game continued. It was anyone's game now. Jannie was topless, but otherwise we all wore underwear to cover our privates. We were all technically even. But that was about to change, it was Jannie's turn, and she had that flame in her eye. I could tell she wanted to do something to Jack for taking that picture, but she wasn't able to. Not yet.

“Justin, hi. Have you done your three dares yet?” Jannie asked.

None of us could really remember. Jack blurted out, “That rule is stupid! How about only dares?”

Justin looked grave, he knew he was done. I was luckily under the radar, didn't piss anyone off; so for the most part I was able to just sit back and watch, with the occasional dare thrown at me.

Jannie agreed. And so the rule was changed. Now the rules were: 1)Only dares. 2)Everyone is allowed to take a picture, but 1 picture only. 3) For the picture they can maneuver everyone how they want. 4) No one can be dared twice in a row. 5) No one can dare the person who just dared them.

Seemed fair enough.

“Justin, I dare you to give me back my underwear and put your hands over your eyes until you're dared again.”

The dare was evil, yet entirely cunning. Jannie successfully got her brother to get out of her panties, to be naked, and to not see her naked, all in one dare.

Justin stood up, looked around the room at all of our eyes. Awkward moments, knowing that it was futile. He finally slowly slid the hello kitty down; his bulge at the very tip of the panties. Any moment, it would slip out. This would be the first time seeing someone my own age naked. It was also one of my best friends.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879