View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:20 AM   #22
playful_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_caroline23 View Post
So useless slave here is your punishment -
Your punishment will last 3 hrs
1. in the first hour u are suppose to wear the ball gag and u are to put your vibrator on medium setting for the next one hour and u cant cum. You can have 5, 10 seconds break.
With that you have to put your rabit ears and write an apology letter to your master. (atleast 1.5 page long) and after u are done writing you will melt the wax in your nipples. After the hour is over u are allowed 5 mins break.

2. Now lets give you some pain
*left ass cheek - cane (10)
*right ass cheek - cane (10)
*nipples - bull whip (5)
*left thighs - riding crop (15)
*right thighs - flogger (15)
*back - bull whip (10)
Then roll a dice -
1. Edge 5 times
2. Edge 8 times
3. Hump a pillow to 4 edges
4. Edge 3 times
5. 4 edges
6. Do 3,4,5
TAKE A 5 MIN BREAK

3. I want you to spend this one hour working on your sucking and fucking -
a) suck small dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins.
b) medium dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins
c) suck large dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins
d) suck extra large dildo for 5 mins and then fuck youir ass with it for 5 mins.
Now you are to roll a dice 1,2,3 ruin one orgasm and 4,5,6 you can cum if your master allows
ENJOY / DO WRITE A DETAILED REPORT
This was an intense punishment! I just wanted to thank you for it in advanced before I got to the report. Also, sorry it took me this long to complete, I was unable to get to this task in a timely manner due to outside circumstances.
I put the ball gag in and set my vibrator to medium right against my clit. I could already tell this was going to be a long hour, and with only five breaks, I didn’t know how long I would last. However, as I started writing the letter out to my Master, I found my mind completely focused on how I had wronged him. With the letter being as long as it was, I started thinking of more things to say and more things to apologize for, and I realized I had done a lot to hurt my master lately and I truly deserved this punishment. Then, it was onto the candle wax. As the hot wax coated my nipples, the pain was almost enough to send me over the edge! I barely held back from cumming, at one point needing to use a few ten second breaks in a row just so I could come off the edge, but the burning wax made that very difficult. I was incredibly grateful when the hour was up and I could have a five minute break. I used the break to start pulling off some of the dried wax on my nipples, but I couldn’t get all of it by the time the break was up.
Next, onto pain. I sparked my ass cheeks with the cane, making sure each hit was nice and hard. I needed to take a small break in between each one to ensure that each hit would leave a nice welt. Then, onto the bull whip. It’s hard to use that one on myself because of how long it is, so it took a few attempts to get a good hit on my chest, but when I did it delivered a harsh bite! Then, onto my thighs. It was hard to tell which hurt worse, the flogger or the crop, but I hated having asymmetrical types of pain. I think I was able to do more damage with the flogger. Then, the bull whip on my back. Again, it took a few attempts to get it right, but when I did, it was a rough pain!
Onto the dice roll. I rolled a one, so five edges. Thanks to my stinging body, it didn’t take long for me to get to the edge. I took longer pauses between each edge than the one before to make sure I wouldn’t push myself over the edge. I wanted to cum so badly but I held back and spent the five minute break reflecting on how much I deserve this punishment.
Then onto the sucking and fucking. I wasn’t looking forward to this one, as I have a tough time with anal and my asshole is almost never used by my master. I sucked the small dildo, deepthroating it and covering it with as much of my saliva as possible to use as lube. When the five minutes were up, I moved to sit on the dildo. It was hard to get it, even being as small as it was. It took a few attempts to slide it in, and I felt so full I wasn’t even sure if I could move it. I didn’t know how I would be able to go up in size. Still, I eventually got the dildo moving, and the more I worked with it, the easier it soon became to slide it in and out of myself, though it was a very bizarre and somewhat painful sensation. The five minutes were up before I really had a chance to stretch my hole. I decided to leave the dildo in to make the transition to the next size easier.
I sucked off the medium dildo, which was much harder to deepthroat. I got a few deep throats with it, but I was gagging horribly. When those five minutes were up, I moved to insert it.
This dildo slid in place of the other, as it’s simply longer and nothing much thicker, though I had trouble getting the full length in. Still, it was easier to fuck my ass with this one.
The next dildo I could barely get my throat halfway down onto without gagging due to the girth and length. Still, I did my best, remembering this was a punishment. Inserting it was another story. I got slightly past the head of the dildo but wasn’t able to push much further than that. Moving it at all hurt but I tried to keep it moving at a slow pace so I could still fulfill my task of fucking my ass with it.
Finally, onto the largest dildo. I could only barely fit my mouth around this without gagging, it has the girth almost the size of my fist. I was gagging horribly on this one, praying for the five minutes to end while I sat on the large dildo, slowly pushing it further inside of me. Tears were pouring down my face from the pain and the gagging sensations. Finally, I moved to insert the largest dildo, and… I couldn’t. It was too much. I spent the five minutes trying to fit it in, but just as I thought I might be able to fit around the head, it was too painful and I had to take it out. I’m sorry I was unable to fully complete the punishment and will accept further punishment due to this. Thank you again for taking the time to punish me

Dislikes: Extreme pain, anal, ice

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94169
playful_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to playful_slut for this post: