View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 10:46 PM   #908
Slave Sophitia

Hi this is Tira writing

Master ordered me to take that survey. He even was generous enough to allow me to create my onw account, but I cant use his email adress so he told me to use Mistress' account.

so I'll fill this then return to my cage.

Are you a boy or a girl? I'm a girl, a Pet

How old are you? Master won't allow me to say

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi, apparently

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. it is mandatory for a slut, a slave or a pet to get assfucked. I love it rough, deep and long.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. bondage is a must to tame a Pet like me

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. love it

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. yes especially when Ican't perform a trick Master or Mistress teach me

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? was a virgin until I got my cherry popped by my Master.

Most amount of sexual partners? only my Master and my Mistress

How often do you masturbate? only if I am allowed

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? to whatever that pleases Master and Mistress

How many pairs of underwear do you own? not much: a pet like me doesn't need much of those

What's your favorite style of underwear? whatever pleases Master

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? None, I'm naked

Describe your dream partner. My Master and my Mistress, you dummies!!

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 36 C, breasts implants

What is your favorite color? black

What kind of lingerie do you own? none

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Master owns them like he owns me and Mistress

Longest orgasm you have ever had? why should I know? when I'm allowed to cum, I cum. thats all

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? being adopted by Master, staying in that cage for a whole month

Most humiliated you've ever felt? first time Mistress fondled with my boobs.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? never! I'm a pet, not a prostitue!

Would you have sex on camera? only if Master or Mistress fell like it

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? never

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? I'm a pet for crying out loud!! I am barely worthy of kissing my Master's and my Mistress' feet. do you really think I can dominate anyone??????

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? All I've ever wanted in my life was a Master. I never wanted to submit to a woman. but Master didn't give me a choice, so by his command, I MUST submit to Mistress Sophitia.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? never felt the need to cross dress

Ever stolen anything? yep, a few strips of jerky, but Master found out and he punished me accordingly

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Seing Mistress being fucked abd humiliated by Master. That puts her in her place!

hope you found that entertaining, now I'm going back to my cage.
night!

Last edited by Slave Sophitia; 12-26-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Slave Sophitia is offline   Reply With Quote