View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:44 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 6

Last night, we had a very hornifying session... it made me so wet that at one point, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. Sir allowed me to touch my labia for a short moment. Also my clit... rubbing over it 10 times... having to stop after that was agony. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I was sooo horny. But, no mercy, no relief.

Today, as I'm going about my business, doing chores, it's not so bad. I can actually concentrate really well, which is surprising as this is the 6th day of being denied. I would have expected to have gone crazy by now. But there are enough distractions to prevent from becoming really horny I guess.

I had to take a break from wearing my butt plug. I switched it up yesterday, because the medium plug was irritating a little. I actually went out wearing the big plug when I visited family. That's a first! But at night, it became too much and I asked Sir if I could have a little break for the night. He allowed me that, because wearing the plug not something that's meant to be annoying.

This morning, I put the medium one in, and now it feels fine again.
I do love the feeling it gives me; I'm constantly reminded of who owns me -and my ass for that matter... with every movement, every visit to the toilet, cleaning up. When I put it in, it immediately makes me very submissive.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote