View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #10
TheTaskMaster

Default Chapter 3

He guys, i'm sorry that its been ages since i last posted. i sort of forgot about the story and couldn't be bothered continuing but i will now!

Chapter 3

"I'm home" shouted my mum from the kitchen as she got back from work.
"I'm going out again after dinner to a friends for a bit so i'll be back around midnight" she said
"Ok mum!" I shouted back.
"Perfect" said Holly
"Why?"
"It means that we can do more fun stuff later because we'll be alone"
"Oh great"
"Are you not enjoying it?"
"I guess its kinda fun"
"I wont blackmail you with the video i took to make it fair"
"Can I see the video?"
"Later"
"K"
"The only thing you need to do though is at dinner, i want you to take off your shorts and boxers, give me your boxers and then put your shorts back on"
"What, no. What if my mum sees?"
"It's my choice not to black mail you!"
"Well, your sort of blackmailing me in saying that if i don't do it you'll blackmail me"
"True"
"I guess i have no choice than do I"
"No"
"Fine"
"Holly, Will, i picked up some KFC for dinner because its quick so can you come down?"
"Coming!"
"Don't forget what I said" reminded Holly
We left my bedroom and entered the dining room. i made sure i sat oposite my mum so she had less chance of seeing me.
"How's your day been?" She asked
"Good, we played a couple of games." Replied Holly
"Sounds fun!"
We ate for a few minutes and then i decided to do what Holly had asked. I reached my waist band of my shorts and pulled them don to my ankles. then i did the same with my boxers before stepping out of them both. I lifted my boxers up with my foot and tapped holly on her knee. She grabbed the boxers and placed them in her short shorts pocket before giving me a look of approval. I stepped back into my shorts and lifted them to my knees. Suddenly, my mum dropped her knife on the floor and reached under the table to get it. She bent lower and lower so that her head was under the table. I quickly Pulled on my shorts and hoped she didn't see me. I looked at holly and she waved my boxers in the air whilst my mum wasn't looking.

Dinner finally ended and my mum kissed me goodbye and left for her friends house. Me and holly cleaned away the dishes before heading back to my room. She lead the way. I was only wearing a pair of thin shorts and i was staring at her perfectly round ass. I started to get a hard on and it poked into my shorts making it obvious i had an erection. We got to my room and I sat down on my bed. I placed my hands over my crotch to protect myself.
"It's not like i haven't seen yours before" She said
"How do you know?"
"It's obvious!"
"Is it?"
"Yes, if you show me your erect penis again, ill give you back your boxers!"
"Umm"
"You can also pick our next game!"
"Ok then"
I stood up releasing my hands and gave her a good side on view before putting my hands into my pockets and yanking down my shorts. She giggled and then gave me back my red boxers.
"So, what do you want to play?"
"Lets play TorD"
"Are you sure?"
"In the garden!"
"Ok then"

Sorry if its a bit short but the main thing is it's back!

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote