View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Update:

So when C got home from the service station blowjob she really really wanted to cum but had to be watched, S went home so C facetimed me again and was clearly really really horny and turned on she was fucking herself hard with her 8inch dildo but then the connection failed and she couldn't orgasm! (lol)

About 11 in the morning S went to the supermarket 100m from her house wearing a short plaid skirt and a white blouse (slutty schoolgirl kind of style) no underwear and no bra. She said the shirt was loose enough her nipples weren't normally visible but if anyone was close and taller than her (everyone is) she might as well be topless because her whole torso would be more or less visible. She was really scared of her family or neghbours seeing her but the road was quiet and she didn't get seen. She hung around pretending to shop but there were no men under 70 for about 20 minutes. Then a really good looking guy came in but he was wearing the work uniform of her dads business! He was clearly checking her out and eventually started to make conversation, she asked him if he knew her and he said no, so she eventually gave him her number. Feeling pretty turned on she went to the meat section and there was a young guy in the butcher part and she told him to call her. She needed to give one more number but there were no more men for ages, as she was waiting she was texting the first guy thinking maybe she'd try and get him to be the guy she had to make cum he was at work already (its close) but seemed very up for seeing her again. Eventually a 40 something year old guy came in with 2 kids, she was desperate to leave so she just wrote her number on a scrap of paper walked up to him and handed him the number despite him probably being married. She went outside kind of hid around the corner and text the first guy something along the lines of I want to see you right now. He tried to organise something for later but obviously S needed it now or she couldn't go home and get dressed. She told him if you come and pick me up in the next 10 minutes I will suck you and you'll never have to hear from me again if you don't want to. He wrote back give me 15...He picked her up and began kissing her in the supermarket carpark. She had him drive to some country lane close by and quickly unzipped his dirty work trousers. She said he had a pretty nice dick, very thick. She made him cum really quickly, she was hoping he'd return the favour but apologised asked if she could walk home and went back to work!! She went home and gave herself an orgasm.

Later that afternoon she went to beach with C. S wore just one of the tight white t shirts she had to buy before and some bikini bottoms, as soon as they arrived she went under one of the beach showers for about 5 seconds and now had a very tight see through t shirt as they walked up and down the beach. It was quite quiet but some dog walkers and high school kids def saw!

Then they had some fresh rolls.

C 36 she refused to fuck 3 different guys with all 3 holes on 3 consecuitve nights and rerolled!! 31 she must offer anal next time she has to have sex with a guy. shes ok with this because if they accept she will still keep her no vaginal sex with strangers rule.

S 44 she has to get fingered on a dancefloor. No good clubs were open yesterday so she will probably go and do this tonight. She said shes been fingered on the dance floor a few times and she loves it as long as its really busy and no one really knows.

C 35 for any future tasks that specify a number of people she has to add one more to that number!! I think this is great because it greatly increases the chance for her to refuse!

S 47 she has to buy a strap on and find someone to use it on. We already have one so we changed it that she had to come to the house and get it and drive it to her house with it on her passenger seat in plain view and she had to carry it to her bedroom with no bag or anything which she did. So far she’s made a craigslist ad for a man to peg but she’s not had a reply. She asked C to let her use it on her but for now she refused. She has a week to do this so we’ll see if she finds someone, not easy though.

Edit: C just called me and they are going to roll a couple more because she is dying to cum so she wants to finish the game or get dares with men (slut).

C 40d Buy yourself a new slutty outfit online - offer to show the delivery man your outfit when it arrives! When she chooses her outfit I'll post what she chose.

S 53..she swore a lot!! she is going to wait the whole week to do this to see if she needs to or not (she doesn't want to pierce her nipple and C quits at 40 or something lol) her rule for 50 is to fuck a guy a week by the side of a busy road.

C 45 she will have to leave the curtains and blinds open all the time and always change infront of the window.

S 58..bukake she has to find 5 guys to cum on her. Its not specified that they have to do it together but she can't clean her self up until 5 have cum on her. For now we are going with that unless the dare writer says it actually has to be 5 guys together, which will probably make her quit....

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 05-25-2016 at 12:22 PM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote