View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 01:10 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

report from last night, I watched them on cam get ready to go out and then the rest is what I’ve gotten from text messages I received all night. They are now both sleeping.

C edged while they got ready, she decided not to cum so that she was hornier for her night out. They both went out all in black, S wearing a tight black dress that finished about mid thigh, it was pretty low cut. C wore a very cleavage happy black top, with a black and pink bra on underneath and some tight black trousers, they both had very sexy high heel shoes on.

They went to a bar before the club and got themselves a bit pissed, a guy offered to buy them drinks and asked for S’s number but she told him she wasn’t looking for anything but her friend was and C gave her number out for the first time that evening! She took a selfie with him for me and he was quite an average looking guy but I was starting to feel quite insecure already.

When they got to the club they both felt quite intimidated and had another drink and then decided to get some attention to make both their tasks easier so went into the middle of the dance floor and began to kiss each other! It did get them attention from a group of guys who thought they were actual lesbians and were giving them shit telling them they should try some cock. Wasn’t exactly the attention they wanted as the guys were pricks! They bumped into another couple of girls they knew and S told them she dared C to kiss 10 girls tonight and she only had 1 so far, one agreed to have a kiss after a shot but wasn’t expecting tongues and it didn’t last long! After some more dancing C gave her number to a good looking guy who she told me had been feeling her up on the dance floor. This gave her confidence and she gave out her number to 3 more guys in the next hour.

As the club got drunker and drunker there was more girl kissing going on and C joined a group of girls who all seemed to be kissing each other as jokes infront of their male friends she kissed 2 of them, this was the last girl kissing she did for the night.

S had also been getting male attention and got a few numbers but those men all seemed to be getting off with other girls as the night went on. In the end she found a tall funny guy and was ready to leave with him. C didn’t have long to give out her number now and so in desperation gave it out to some quite ugly guys (she got selfies with all of them for me) a guy no older than 19 and as they left the club…the bouncer! Because she realised she only had done 9!

C rode in the taxi with S and her new partner to his place and waited downstairs in his living room while S and him went upstairs to fuck. It was about 5 in the morning. S’s review of their fuck wasn’t very good. She says that she thought because he was tall he’d have a bigger dick but it was quite small (she said smaller than mine so that was a happy surprise for me lol) she sucked him for about 10 minutes until he was fully hard (whiskey dick?) and then he got on top of her and she said it was a very awkward long fuck. She tried different positions but she couldn’t get him to cum. Eventually she took off his condom and let him quite violently fuck her mouth until he came. According to C they were in his room over an hour and according to S she left as soon as his cum was in her mouth so if that wasn’t good sex I feel pretty bad for S! C told me she edged herself while she waited as being felt up and approached by a lot of men tonight got her horny and the sound of S trying to get her man to cum was turning her on.

They did a walk of shame to the train station and finally got home (my home) at 7, both stripped off naked and went to sleep in the same bed.

Today they will: S try and flash 10 men wearing only a coat C go for a naked driver OR re roll (losing her only life if she does) They will probably roll a couple of times as well.

Edit: Forgot that because C failed to kiss 10 girls she goes back to 20

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 05-23-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post: