View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 09:37 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

My wife and her/our friend are going to compete doing this. It was really a big decision to allow my wife to attempt this dare and I’m kind of regretting it already. We’ve done stuff with other people outside our marriage before but not on this scale and always with each other watching, this time I am away for a few weeks so won’t be there at all. Because she’s a married women we’re going to change vaginal sex to blowjobs for now however if she gets a task that includes vaginal sex she has to roll the dice again, if the same number comes up again she has to do the vaginal sex task (or quit). This rule applies to her friend as well. They each have one life, so if they land on something too much for them they can roll again, if it happens again they must do it or quit.

From now on I will refer to my wife as C and her friend as S

C is mid 30’s looks kind of like a bigger Penelope Cruz, has very nice large tits and a big fat ass, she is currently fairly over weight and on a diet.
S is late 20’s early 30’s very petite in every aspect, cute face and personality can look and act a lot younger than she is.

The stakes:
I have bet S will last longer than C, if I am wrong C will make me go to a glory hole and suck as many cocks as she sucks in the duration of this dare OR meet up with men face to face and suck half as many. If am right however I am allowed to have as many blowjobs off as many girls as she gave in this dare (I’m allowed to have them theres no guarantee I’ll be able to make that happen lol)
If C beats S she can choose S’s next 5 sexual partners no refusals allowed
If S beats C by less than 10 points she can choose ONE man for C to do anything she tells her to do with him
If S beats C by more than 10 points she will own me for a week as in she will effectively by my wife and C will become someone that lives in our house for that week (we’ve done this once before for 24 hours and trust me the attraction here isn’t me it’s the domination and humiliation of C)
If S beats C by 20 or more she will own me for a whole month AND C will have to have sex with any one man S chooses.
I have also bet that both of them will not pass 60. If they do I will have to do a male/gay version of this that they found
If either of them complete 80 (which they won’t!) the other 2 will not be able to refuse ANY tasks given to them for 6 months.

We each have the next 24 hours to call this challenge off if we want to, if we don’t then if I decide I want to stop it I have to do the punishment as if they get past 60.

They will roll whenever they want (they both have holiday for the next week so might try and finish this in a week), we’ve not looked at the timeframes involved so if something comes up like do x for a year we’ll discuss it and work our a compromise.

I’m travelling so I will try and update this whenever I can (neither speak great English so won’t do it themselves)

First rolls
C 3New clothes! Buy at least 5 sets of sexy lingerie - throw out any that are too boring to be seen in! - she has today bought some very nice looking underwear, she hasn’t thrown out her unsexy ones but she’s put them in a box and sealed it.

S 4 New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy! Her tits are pretty small so she’s just bought tight white t shirts

C 8Catwalk - go out wearing a selection of your new clothes - go somewhere appropriate for your outfit (microkini - beach, etc) There is no where appropriate to wear lingerie. She’s gone to the supermarket in a summery dress the lacey bra was quite visible and she thought the knickers were sort of visible if she bent and made the dress tight to her skin. She is pretty turned on.

S 8Catwalk - go out wearing a selection of your new clothes - go somewhere appropriate for your outfit (microkini - beach, etc) went to the supermarket as well but with less sexy results apart from in the cold section she felt like her nipples were super visible, but C says they were not.

C 10 can only cum when she is being watched! 12..fuck my first nervous moment. She will go out to a club tonight (she hates clubs lol) and will give her number to 10 men. She will probably give them a throwaway email address or something instead.

S 13 no sleepwear allowed (she still lives with her parents so lol) Rule for 10..Once for each time you make a guy cum – no stockpiling though, you must cum once before you can earn another. Lol she usually plays with herself daily so this sucks for her.

Thats all for now, they will probably roll with me on Skype later before they go out to the fucking club. Obviously I have 24 hours to call quits on this if I get too worried.

EDIT: their rolls for tonight before going out
C 13 no sleepwear allowed either (she hates sleeping naked so thats a good one)

S 18 she now has to keep a little black book of every guy she fucks with a rating. She doesn’t get why thats a dare/problem

C 16 make sure your horny edge at least once a day. They are currently getting ready to go out to the club but she’s stopped and is playing with herself on cam for me

S 19 go out tonight in a slutty outfit and find a guy to fuck (with our own rules she rolled the dice again and one came up again so she actually does have to have sex tonight!!) Now she’s pretty worried about this game, which I don’t like she has to embrace the slut not be scared of it..

C 21 bi curious kiss 10 girls tonight!!! She isn’t sure she can even come close to completing this one! Her 20 specialiaty is STRIPPING she must practice stripping 15 minutes a day and make a video of it once a month.

They were only going to do 3 rolls tonight but because C got past 20 S will get herself past 20 and C will roll one more.

S Speciality is double up, she must use a toy in 2 holes at once for 15 mins a day and a guy must use 2 holes once a week! She hates anal so will probably be doing mouth and pussy!
22 Flasher she must go out in only a long coat and not come home until she’s flashed 10 men! She will do it tomorrow as she doesn’t want to go to a club in just a coat.

C final roll of the night 23 she has to go for a nude drive for 30 mins with NO clothes in the car..she’s scared about this might re roll tomorrow as she’s scared of the police around here!

I'll update sometime tomorrow

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 05-22-2016 at 02:07 PM.
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post: